This page contains Banjo-Tooie Unlockables for Nintendo 64 called "Stop 'N' swop eggs and ice key (stop 'N' swop II in XBLA)" and has been posted or updated on Apr 30, 2012 by eassaf.
- Developer: Rare Ltd.
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action Platformer
- Release: Nov 19, 2000
- ESRB: Everyone
Stop 'N' swop eggs and ice key (stop 'N' swop II in XBLA)
Remember those eggs and that ice key from banjo-kazooie? there in banjo-tooie as well.
- ice key:in a cave in the sandy area of Jinjo Village grip garap needed
- sprial egg 1: fire a grenade egg ate some grating, then fly into where the grating was
- sprial egg 2: just fly to the cave at the waterfall then go through a small cave behind the other waterfall
- yellow egg: in heggys egg shed needs kazooies hatch to open it.
- take the sprial eggs to Heggy and she'll hatch them but only kazooie can hatch the yellow egg.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.