This page contains Mario Kart 64 Hints for Nintendo 64 called "Super Cornering" and has been posted or updated on Feb 4, 2007 by johannetaylor.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Racing
- Release: Feb 10, 1997
- ESRB: Not Set
1. Press and hold R and the joystick while turning. (Left or Right it doesn't matter)
2. Behind the car dust should be coming out in the form of a V then it will change to a gray E.
3. (If turning left) Click the control stick right then back left. The E's should now turn yellow.
4. Repeat and the E's should turn red.
5. Release R and you car will get a burst of speed.
6. Note the moving of the stick changes how hard your car is turning, keep your car in control.
7. Try this trick on Rainbow Road, you can do it three or four times in one turn. (This is essential for beating the computer in the harder levels)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.