This page contains Ogre Battle 64: Person Of Lordly Caliber Glitches for Nintendo 64 called "Getting dozens of Bloody Emblems" and has been posted or updated on Mar 26, 2012 by LordPill.
- Developer: Quest
- Publisher: Atlus
- Genre: Strategy Turn-Based
- Release: Oct 7, 2000
- ESRB: Teen
Getting dozens of Bloody Emblems
You can start doing this after chapter 2 begins and after you complete the mission/stage Mylesia.
- Start off with a Chaotic alignment character and make it into leader, add other characters to this unit to increase it's speed.
- Send that unit into the town of Algorea to encounter The Vampire lestat, get all of his Questions right to collect your Bloody Emblem.
- Leave the map and go into your organize screen then use the option to rename your leader, give him any name and then go back into the map visit Algorea once again.
- The Vampire Lestat appears again and does the same thing. It might be the same exact Leader you are using but as long you have changed the name he will keep appearing to give you a Bloody Emblem.
- Repeat the process over and over again until you cannot receive anymore then sell a ton of them off all at once for a large sum of goth since they sell for 325 goth a piece.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.