This page contains Build A Lot Hints for PC called "Easy money" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by Stuckwithsims.
- Developer: Not Set
- Publisher: Not Set
- Genre: Not Set
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Always flip your first house to get enough money to pay for materials, etc. For later levels, the following sequence usually works.
- Build a sawmill.
- Spend $75,000 on materials.
- Build a workshop.
- Build a bank and set it to donate.
- Hire a worker if needed and build the most expensive house you can afford.
- Upgrade the house to two stars if Rambler and mansion, and four stars for everything else if you can afford it. Do not sell anything at three stars.
- Flip the house.
- Buy materials at the cheapest bulk rate.
- Hire workers and build the most expensive houses you can afford
- Upgrade those houses to four stars if you want to keep them. Set the rent is proportional to the money you spend on it by percentage.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.