This page contains Wizard 101 Hints for PC called "Defeating the Storm Kraken" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2009 by linklink6.
- Developer: Kingisle Entertainment
- Publisher: Kingisle Entertainment
- Genre: Role-Playing PC-style RPG
- Release: Sep 2, 2008
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Defeating the Storm Kraken
- Use the following trick to defeat the Storm Kraken as a diviner (Storm wizard). Try to have a conjurer (Myth wizard) to help you. Make a lot of defenses. Make sure you have Storm Prism in your deck, and have a Myth type wand.
- Make sure your side or the battlefield is full with four wizards. Have yourself as the second person. Let the first person get all the blows. Because the Kraken is Storm, it is weak against Myth. Before the Kraken puts up a shield, attack it with Myth. If you do not have a Myth spell, get the necklace called "Choker Of Ferocity". It adds Myth to your deck (bottom part if you look at through your backpack).
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Egyptian queen
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.