This page contains Dragon Age: Origins Hints for PC called "Free tier 4 mages staff" and has been posted or updated on Jan 21, 2010 by Refcameron.
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Role-Playing PC-style RPG
- Release: Nov 3, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
Free tier 4 mages staff
Use the following trick to get some items and gifts before you leave the castle. When playing as a human noble, after you go to your brother Fergus' room but before you leave, to go to bed ask your dog "Do you see anything interesting?". If he brings nothing back, ask him again. By doing this you will obtain the following items:
- Piece of wood, which is a tier 4 mage staff that has a +1 Constitution and +10% Nature Resistance.
- Found cake.
- Dirty pair of pantaloons.
- Tangled ball of yarn
- Bottle of Garbolg's backcountry reserve.
- Greenstone or elfroot.
- Unique but seemingly useless Codex entry.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.