This page contains UEFA Manager 2000 Hints for PC called "Various Cheats and Hints" and has been posted or updated on Aug 21, 2008 by hende003.
- Developer: Not Set
- Publisher: Not Set
- Genre: Not Set
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Various Cheats and Hints
1. Start the game.
2. Be the manager of any team you like.
3. After completing the first issues (type your name as a manager, choose your team), save your game.
4. Exit from the game.
5. By using the Windows Explorer , go to the Data directory of the game (eg. C:\Program Files\Infogrames\UEFA Manager\Data\Save).
6. By using a HEX Editor, open the x.bin file (where x is the name of your saved game).
7. By using the Find command , type EXACTLY the name of your team. When you find it, count 226 bytes before the first letter of your team.
8. You will find the place where your club's money are.
9. By using the Hex Converter, count the amount you want and replace it at the specific bytes (eg. 2 billion).
10. Save it and make a backup of your saved game.
When you reload your game you are going to find a huge amount! This cheat works for any kind of the game you want to play (eg. Start a New Career or Start a Game or Play a Scenario).
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.