This page contains NCAA Football 2004 Hints for Playstation 2 called "Touchdown celebrations" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by bentheboy92.
- Developer: Ea Sports
- Publisher: Ea Sports
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Jul 16, 2003
- ESRB: Everyone
When you score a TD, the word "Touchdown" appears. When it first appears, press the following button combinations. Note: This could also get you an 15 yard Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty.
- L2 + Square: Player spikes the ball, points to the crowd, then beats his chest.
- L2 + Triangle: Player bows to the crowd.
- L2 + Circle: Player spikes the ball, then shrugs his shoulder.
- L2 + X: Player does Heisman Trophy pose.
- R2 + Square: Player will dunk on the Goal Post.
- R2 + Triangle: Player will punch the ball towards the crowd.
- R2 + Circle: Player will kick the ball into the crowd.
- R2 + X: Player will throw the ball to the crowd.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.