This page contains Grand Theft Auto 4 Hints for Playstation 3 called "Random Friends" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by mcnicol12.
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Apr 29, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
- Brian 1: Next to Roman's cab business.
- Brian 2: Near Comrades Bar(Vlad's Bar) and your Schottler Safehouse.
- Brian 3: Downtown, on a street corner.
- Badman: You'll find him sitting on a bench in front of the Pill Pharm Pharmacy in East Island City.
- Mel-He: can be found on the sidewalk just up the street from the original safehouse in Schottler.
- Ilyena Fausin: On the boardwalk in Schottler. Usually when you're on your way to the Bowling Alley.
- Hossan: On a street corner in Algonquin. He's selling handbags now.
- Sara 1 (only appears at night):
In Suffolk after Hossan's encounter.
- Sara 2: Pier 45 in Fishmarket South.
- Pathos 1: On the main drag in Star Junction.
- Pathos 2: On the main strip in Star Junction. He's not to far away from your first encounter.
- Jeff 1: On a corner in East Holland.
- Jeff 2: You'll receive a phone call from him later.
- Jeff 3: He's sitting on a sidewalk bench in Suffolk. Across from Ray's restaurant.
- Cherise (only if you spared her life in Ruff Rider): At the Clukin' Bell in Northwood Algonquin.
- Marnie 1: She's strung out on a park bench in Alderney city. She's facing the big fountain.
- Marnie 2: She's in Varsity Heights leaning up against a building on a corner.
- Eliie Low 1: He's at the mouth of an alley in Alderney City.
- Eliie Low 2: You meet him in Berchem.
- Ivan (If you spared him in "Ivan The Not So Terrible): He's on a corner in Acter, Alderney.
- Clarence (Only if you spared him in "Holland Nights): You'll run into him on the streets of East Holland.
- Gracie: You'll find her standing outside her home in Acter.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Troutkiller15 i
From: Random gamer
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.