This page contains Mortal Kombat 11 Hints for Playstation 4 called "Easy "Not Dead Yet" Achievement or Trophy Guide" and has been posted or updated on Apr 26, 2019 by Fifachamp.
- Developer: Netherrealm Studios
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre: Action Fighting
- Release: Apr 23, 2019
- ESRB: Mature
Easy "Not Dead Yet" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Mercy is a special move that revives a dying opponent and gives them a bit of health back. It can only be used in the last round of the match. When the game says "Finish Him/Her," stand at mid-distance and quickly press L2 + Down, L2 + Down, L2 + Down. To make it easier, just spam L2 + Down in quick succession. Do this in ten matches to get the "Not Dead Yet" trophy. Mid-distance means you must be approximately four steps away from the opponent. It does not work if you are very close or very far away from the opponent. To get the "Not Dead Yet" trophy easily, do the following:
1. At the main menu, go to "Game Options", "Gameplay", "Rounds To Win", and set it to "1".
2. Go to "Fight", "Local", select any character, and choose any CPU opponent on the Very Easy difficulty.
3. Deplete the opponent's health so it shows "Finish Him/Her".
4. At mid-distance, quickly press L2 + Down, L2 + Down, L2 + Down. If done correctly, a golden text that says "MERCY" will appear in the middle of the screen. It will revive your opponent and gives them a little health.
5. Finish your opponent, select "Retry" after match, and repeat the Mercy move ten times. You can only use it once per match.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.