This page contains Mortal Kombat 11 Hints for Playstation 4 called "Easy Koin / Soul Farming Guide" and has been posted or updated on May 8, 2019 by Orochi2k.
- Developer: Netherrealm Studios
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre: Action Fighting
- Release: Apr 23, 2019
- ESRB: Mature
Easy Koin / Soul Farming Guide
An easy way to get Koins and Souls, no skill needed. (So that let's not endure those stupid towers right now).
- Go to the option menu.
- Set "Turn to Win" to 1.
- Find another controller (optional).
- Go to Fight.
- Go to Local.
- Pick your fastest killer for your main controller.
- Use your another controller to pick anyone that you want to smash. Or pick an AI and set it to "very easy".(if you don't have another controller).
- Throw and combo as much as you can when you fight your dummy 2p or "very easy" AI.
- Each fight will end in one round and reward you for around 300 Koins + those from combo/throw + 10 souls + 1 heart if fatality. You can try to practice your skill a bit too. But, let's focus on kill people fast to get koins here.
- Rematch till you get bored.
Make it Auto?
If you have some knowledge of any 3rd party software like AutoIt or AutoHotkey, you can likely make the process above automatically. And go enjoy your life elsewhere for awhile. :P But that's not allowed to discuss there.
So... let's say you just close your eyes and keep push "forward" + your favorite punch buttons repeatedly. Everything will be fine and you will get all the Koins you want.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.