This page contains Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 Hints for PSP called "The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United" and has been posted or updated on Sep 17, 2016 by Gingerninja 109.
- Developer: Sports Interactive
- Publisher: Sports Interactive
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United
The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United. They have a good squad and 20,000 to spend, which is good for a League 2 team. Play a 4-3-3 formation and sign the following players.
- Leo Fortune West: 10,000 to 12,000, 35 years old, but is well worth it.
- Giovanni Torre: From Portsmouth. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season. 30 goals + striker.
- David Lucas: Excellent goalkeeper.
- Jack Hobbs: From liverpool. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season Awesome central defender.
- Rui Marques: Sign for free from Leeds. Excellent central defender. 5 goals +.
- Matt Derbyshire: Season long loan. 30 goals + striker.
- Dino Maamria: Experienced attacking midfielder. Can buy from 1,000 to 8,000.
- Lewis Hunt: Speedy Right Back free from Southend.
- Ian Moore: Free transfer from Leeds. Excellent Striker 20 goals.
- Jamie Mole: On loan from Hearts. Speedy striker.
- Paul Boertain: Hard working left back. 10,000 at start of season. Free transfer at end.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.