This page contains Sid Meier's Civilization 6 Hints for Nintendo Switch called "Playthrough Strategy Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 13, 2019 by Angusma101.
- Developer: Aspyr
- Publisher: 2k Games
- Genre: Strategy Turn-Based
- Release: Nov 16, 2018
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Playthrough Strategy Tips
- Tip 1: Keep moving at all times. If you do not comprehend what's around you then you can't potentially start to make smart choices about how to act in unison with, and respond to, the world around you. You start each game with a warrior unit, which you should use to reveal the map while you wait on your very first scout to be trained.
- Tip 2: As quickly as your very first city is established it's getting that scout into play that should be leading of your agenda, so ensure to select one as your very first building and construction option. Once prepared it makes good sense to keep your scout checking out permanently -- or a minimum of keep them going till they pass away at the hand of a barbarian or enemy. Start with learning more about the area around your city initially so that you can be sure you're benefiting from your neighboring natural deposits, and after that triggered to browse the world.
- Tip 3: City-states can be important allies. Early on, the very first non-barbarians you are most likely to come across are AI-driven city-states. You can be the area bully and take them by force. Or, if you are trying to find a tranquil relationship, you can build trade paths, send out emissaries, and promote a relationship.
- Tip 4: Every envoy you send out adds to city-state particular bonuses. This assists you target which are crucial to your success condition.
- Tip 5: If you've got the a lot of impact, you can briefly command the city-state's military forces. This can be an excellent way to dissuade enemies from stepping over your border if you find yourself in a bind.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.