This page contains Project Cars Hints for Wii U called "Various Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 2, 2016 by Orbitrek.
- Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
- Genre: Racing
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
Various Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: Be sure to check the condition of your vehicle often.
- Tip 2: There are all kinds of controls options for players, so feel free to mess with the sliders and find something that suits you well.
- Tip 3: Pay attention to the weather. If it's raining, don't try to go top speed at all times during a race.
- Tip 4: Unlike most racing games, you have access to a ton of cars right out of the gate. Try different ones and find one that handles well for you.
- Tip 5: Feel free to knock down the difficulty if you're struggling. Then gradually increase it the more you improve.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.