This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "The King's Crown" and has been posted or updated on Jan 10, 2012 by Kawawii Boy.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
The King's Crown
Many people are having trouble with the King's Mission in the Mountain Resort. Here is a Guide for how to do it.
- The king will give you a straw. Go around the lake to near rafting, and speak to a lady with the same symbol as the kind had.
- She will give you a towel. Go to the right-hand side of the tennis courts. Speak with the lady.
- She will give you a knitting yarn. Go to the ridge with houses on behind hotel Morgenrote. Speak with the lady.
- She will give you a toy. Go to the heart-shaped island to the left of the starting point in the resort. Speak to the man.
- He will give you a cell/mobile phone. Go to the balcony of the resteraunt next to hotel Morgenrote. Speak with the lady.
- She will give you a bag. Go to the centre of tonleydone ruins (Across the bridge from paragliding). Speak to the lady.
- She will give you a coin. Go to the church near Otti McRea Falls, and go behind the bell platform. Talk to the man.
- He will give you a gem. Go to the big house/mansion near long horn ranch. Speak to the lady.
- She will give you a moonstone. Go to the peak of the resort, shanghar peak. Speak to a man.
- He will give you the crown! Hop in your canoe, and paddle down the river to the castle (It's the quickest way). Hop out and give the crown to the king.
- He will be happy, and give you a CASTLE VILLA as a reward.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.