This page contains James Bond 007: Quantum Of Solace Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Every single level, plus extra details" and has been posted or updated on Jan 21, 2014 by Ryback Rules.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter Third-Person
- Release: Nov 4, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
Every single level, plus extra details
This game come in 4 different difficulties: New Recruit, Field Operative, Agent, and 007. That is easiest to the hardest. But here are the levels, the first to the end: Plus: Some extra information
- Level 1: White's Estate (White's Land: His mansion, his yard, his shed, ETC) Destroy the Helicopter to kill him
- Level 2: Siena (Unexplainable) (First: Your in some kinda temple place) (Second: Your in a town, then fighting Mitchell in a Partial Construction area, before he pushes you into a Botanic Garden area) (Then kill him)
- Level 3: Opera House (Your breaking into a Opera House/ Stage)
- Level 4: Sink Hole (Has 99.9% of rock and boulders) (Possibly 100%)
- Level 5: Shanty Town (In Madagascar)
- Level 6: Construction Site (Also in Madagascar, but your chasing a bomber that's breaking into a Construction Site)
- Level 7: Science Center Exterior (Sniping, Killing guards, and destroying a helicopter)
- Level 8: Science Center Interior ( In a big room/hall + In a Exhibit)
- Level 9: Miami Airport (Your in a airport)
- Level 10: Montenegro Train (Your on a moving train)
- Level 11: Casino Royale (Terrorist Killing Level)
- Level 12: Casino Poison (Walking around drunk) (Drunk, in this case, having to get to your car dizzy)
- Level 13: Barge (The level where u get kidnapped in the car)
- Level 14: Venice (Partial Downtown + Partial Construction Area)
- Level 15: Eco Hotel (The Last Level)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Ryback Rules
From: James Bond 007
From: o77 skyfall
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.