This page contains Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City Hints for Nintendo Wii called "List of people who visit" and has been posted or updated on Sep 2, 2015 by Lollipopzulu.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Nov 16, 2008
- ESRB: Everyone
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
List of people who visit
- Franklin the turkey - Thanksgiving - hiding behind trees/signposts
- Jingle the reindeer - Christmas (you can also put a boot outside your door near to Christmas)
- Pascal the otter - Randomly on a bridge
- Sahara the camel - I think it's randomly - I forget - around town
- Joan the ...warthog? - Sundays around town
- K.K Slider Saturdays but he only plays after 8pm - the roost (café in the museum)
- Zipper T Bunny - Easter
- Jack - Halloween around town - dressed like the villagers
- Pete the postman - Appears when Nintendo wants to send you a letter ( he delivers it) - talks about Phylis
- Chip - whenever there is a fishing tourney
- That other guy - when there is a Bug Off
ALSO: You occasionally see Kap'n or a villager drinking coffee at the roost
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.