This page contains The Godfather 2 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Character locations" and has been posted or updated on Apr 10, 2009 by Poubell.
- Developer: Ea Redwood Shores
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Apr 7, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding character. Note: Some characters will not appear until after a certain point in storyline progression.
- Alvin Uzzano: Northeast of Richie's Tavern, New York. He is a Safecracker/Medic with an Advanced Gun License.
- Bernard Uzzano: Inside or near the large crypt closest to the north of the hangout of Almeida capo Jaime Fesser at Goldenrest Cemetery, Florida. He is a Bruiser/Medic with an Advanced Gun License.
- Jimmy Lira: Unknown (requires bonus downloadable content). He is an Arsonist/Medic/Safecracker/Engineer.
- Leroy Petriboni: Las Palmas, Florida. At the "Jersey's Sports Bar", gambling crime ring on the southernmost island. Approach the building from the east to find a door to a small room. He can be found wandering inside and just outside of that room. He is a Safecracker/Engineer with Expert Gun License.
- Ray Fogliano: On top of building across from Corman's Drive-In, Florida. He is on the rooftop nearest to the Corrupt Official Joey Katz. He is a Arsonist/Demolitions.
- Ray Ricci: In the square between Casino Imperial and capitol in Cuba. He is a Demolitions/Engineer with an Expert Gun License.
- Roy Mancini: At the airport in Corazon de Oro, Cuba next to the second plane, behind the Battaglia Cement Factory. He is a Bruiser/Engineer with a Expert Gun License.
- Tommy Cipolla: Corleone Compound, New York (pre-order code required). He is an Arsonist/Medic.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Sophias daddy
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.