This page contains Fallout: New Vegas Hints for Xbox 360 called "Hollow Rock locations" and has been posted or updated on Oct 29, 2010 by darkside.
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 19, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Hollow Rock locations
Search the indicated locations to find all Hollow Rocks, which contain ammunition and equipment stashes:
- 1. Northern Passage: On the eastern rock wall, near the grave and "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti.
- 2. Ruby Hill Mine: Part of the rock wall, just to the right of the door.
- 3. Charleston Cave: Part of the rock wall, just to the right of the door, by the heart graffiti.
- 4. Silver Peak Mine: Part of the wall, just to the right of the shack through which you enter.
- 5. Vault 22: On the north bank, across from the "Keep Out" sign, by the entrance.
- 6. Jacobstown: Just outside the perimeter, to the right of the main entrance, where the Super Mutants stand guard.
- 7. Remnants Bunker: About 10 feet north of the entrance, part of the rock wall.
- 8. Chance's Map: Adjacent to the dirt map, with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti on it.
- 9. Bloodborne Cave: Just to the right of the cave entrance.
- 10. Cannibal Johnson's Cave: Just to the right of the cave entrance.
- 11. Fisherman's Pride Shack: By the campfire, north-west of the shack.
- 12. Camp Guardian: Next to the Camp Guardian population sign, at the base of the path up to Guardian Peak.
- 13. Follower's Outpost: Built into the steps of the signal box structure.
- 14. Boulder Beach Campground: By the side of the road, north-west of the jetties, with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti.
- 15. Cazador Nest: Part of the rock wall, on the east side of the nest alcove, facing back towards the alcove.
- 16. Tribal Village: At the start of the Ravine Path, close to the corpses and tents.
- 17. Makeshift Great Kahn Camp: On the west side of camp, near the desert plants.
- 18. Yangtze Memorial: At the base of the south steps, with the peace symbol graffiti.
- 19. Goodsprings Cave: Just to the right of the cave entrance.
- 20. Primm: Attached to a large rock, near the scattered chems and the rock perimeter, above the concrete support wall.
- 21. Jack Rabbit Springs: South of the pools of radiation, on the shore of the Dry Lake.
- 22. Morning Star Cavern: By the entrance to the cavern, by the bones and the explosive crate.
- 23. Crescent Canyon West: In the canyon, on the west exit slope, adjacent to a rusting car husk.
- 24. Crescent Canyon East: On the east exist slope, just after the rail bridge.
- 25. Vault 11: Just to the right of the entrance.
- 26. Black Rock Cave: Just to the north of the fallen radar dish.
- 27. El Dorado Dry Lake: West of the Savaged Brahmin, in the sands of the Dry Lake.
- 28. Hidden Valley: West of the eastern bunker, with the "no missile" and heart graffiti.
- 29. Powder Ganger Camp East: Next to a Honey Mesquite Tree, around 20 to 30 feet south of the camp.
- 30. Primm Pass: Close to the Brahmin bones, on the western end of the pass.
- 31. Dead Wind Cavern: On the south rock wall slope, around 20 to 30 feet from the entrance.
- 32. Hidden Supply Cave: To the left of the cave entrance, with the "no missile" graffiti.
- 33. Walking Box Cavern: Around 20 to 30 feet east of the cavern entrance.
- 34. Broc Flower Cave: At the foot of the entrance slope, with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti.
- 35. Abandoned BoS Bunker: With the small cluster of rocks and shale on the slope leading up to the bunker grating.
- 36. Techatticup Mine: To the right of the entrance, with the white blocks graffiti.
- 37. Lucky Jim Mine: Slightly beyond the shack, near the wooden cart.
- 38. Searchlight North Gold Mine: On the flat rock bank to the south of the entrance hole.
- 39. Searchlight East Gold Mine: Southeast of the entrance; climb on the pile of rock and shale to reach it.
- 40. Cottonwood Cave: On the road between the two sets of crucifixion poles, with "The Sun Is Killing Me" graffiti.
- 41. Bradley's Shack: On the west side of the entrance, by the small valley landslide.
- 42. Fire Root Cavern: At the foot of the entrance slope, on the left.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Doger 31
From: Kane kutter
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.