This page contains The Talos Principle Easter Eggs for Xbox One called "Serious Sam references" and has been posted or updated on Oct 27, 2015 by Benedict.
- Developer: Croteam
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Aug 31, 2018
- ESRB: Not Set
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
Serious Sam references
- There are nine statue parts that can be found in Area C: Room 1. When put together, they will create a statue of a Gnaar, a mutant enemy from the Serious Sam series.
- Go to the Weathertop puzzle and make your way around to the back ledge. Look down to where a tree reveals a hidden lower platform. Drop down there and enter a cave that was partially obscured by another tree to discover Serious Sam frozen like Han Solo in carbonite.
- You can find the jetpack from Serious Sam by using the following steps. You must first get the star in Area C: Room 3. To do this, start at the "Weathertop" puzzle room and turn left to find some wooden fences. Notice that one of the fences is slightly lower than the others, allowing you to see the star room. You must collect three Hexahedrons to create stairs in order to get over the fence. Complete the "Weathertop" puzzle to get two Hexahedrons to use then go to the angled fan launcher that is not blocked by iron fences. Stack both Hexahedrons near the wall, then jump onto the fan, then to the Hexahedrons with a Connector equipped. Set down the Connector and link a blue laser to lower the force field barrier that was blocking another Hexahedron. Use the three Hexahedrons to form stairs allowing you to advance to the star room. You must then complete four puzzle rooms, then return to the wooden bridge that leads to the castle ruins. Enter the "Big Stairs, Little Stairs" puzzle room. Starting at the entrance, travel to the cliffs along the right edge at the rear. Notice the ledge beneath you which can be reached without deactivating any force fields. Drop down to the first platform carefully, then go to a second platform found to the right. A third platform will be to your left, then a final one along the right edge. Once you drop down you will discover ruins inside a cave. Collect the four sigils in this room in order to bypass the walls. There is a star trap door at the end of the path. Drop down into a water-filled chamber that has the jetpack in the rear corner.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.