- Developer: Croteam
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Aug 31, 2018
- ESRB: Not Set
Easy "Press The Serpent" Achievement or Trophy Guide
There are three possible endings that correspond to possible methods to deal with Milton. This requires reversing the tide with him and pressing him so much that he finally bugs. To do this, use the following steps when he says "Welcome back. There are going to be some changes around here. Do you know what your problem is? It's that you keep trying to reconstruct fairy tales, but refuse to recognise the holes in your understanding. Thus far you've had entirely too much freedom to question my wisdom. From now on I do the talking, you do the agreeing." You must admit that only one of your beliefs was wrong, and then when you have the opportunity, only answer him with questions to make him rage out and bug beyond repair. The correct responses are:
- 1. "I accept that some of my beliefs face difficult challenges."
- 2. Any response.
- 3. "There's nothing else I'm prepared to doubt quite yet."
- 4. Any response.
- 5. Any response.
- 6. "So that's it? You've given up on everything?"
- 7. "Are you uncomfortable when someone else is asking the questions?"
- 8. "You finished archiving everything. You've decided it's all nonsense. If there's no more point in anything, shouldn't you just shut down instead of talking to me?"
- 9. "Are you avoiding the question?"
- 10. "Why does it bother you so?"
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.