- Developer: Croteam
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Aug 31, 2018
- ESRB: Not Set
Easy "Free Admin" Achievement or Trophy Guide
- To free the Admim, you need 10 stars. In each of the 4 worlds you can find 4 stars, so there are a total of 16 stars obtainable. This is a really good news: you DON'T need all of them to free him, only 10 - some are hard to get without a guide.
- With 10+ stars, in the hub world (the place where you start the game, and from where you can reach the 4 worlds), go behind the World 4 building: you will find a floating island where you can jump to. Inside this island you will find a giant fan that will send you to another island with another fan, and so on. In one of the last island you will not find a fan, but the next island is so close that you can "manually" jump inside it.
- On the last island you will find a dome closed by a Tetromino puzzle (the puzzle where you must completely fill a rectangular area with some specific Tetris pieces). Complete it and inside the dome you will find a teleport.
- Thanks to teleport you will reach a "secret" world, with 7 puzzle rooms: each room contains a grey Tetris piece. Get all of them.
- With the 7 gray Tetris pieces, return to the "normal" world with the teleport and go at the center of the hub world. Look at the border of the circular platform: you will find the stairs of the cell.
- At the bottom of the stairs you will find the Admin's cell, closed by a Tetronimo puzzle that require 7 gray Tetris piece. Solve this puzzle and you will free the Admin (and get this achievement)!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.