This page contains Cheats for 22 Clues: Word Game organized by sections for Android. This game has "Trivia / Game Show" as genre, made by Second Gear Games, released on Nov 21, 2015. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Second Gear Games
- Publisher: Second Gear Games
- Genre: Trivia / Game Show
- Release: Nov 21, 2015
- ESRB: Not Set
Answers for Level 1
- Yellow Fruit: Lemon
- Warm Drink: Coffee
- Shape with three vertices: Triangle
- 0,10,20,30… : Forty
- Public Transport: Subway
- Dairy Product: Cheese
- Italian Food: Pizza
- Clothes for a girl: Dress
- Nocturnal Animal: Skunk
- Light Source: Sun
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Answers for Level 2
- Green Squash: Zucchini
- Food rich in protein: Egg
- Works with two wheels: Bicycle
- Mexican cuisine: Burrito
- Doctor's tool: Stethoscope
- Big city in France: Paris
- Legal Profession: Lawyer
- African Animal: Hyena
- Hockey Equipment: Skates
- First thing you stop after waking up: Alarm
- You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
- The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure.
Answers for Level 3
- Astrological Sign: Scorpio
- Popular transport in Venice: Gondola
- Large Black Cat: Panther
- Capital of Canada: Ottawa
- I have a trunk: Car
- State of the USA: Wyoming
- Union: Marriage
- Storm: Blizzard
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Answers for Level 4
- Furniture of an orchestra: Stand
- Famous spanish painter: Picasso
- Amphibian: Salamander
- A mental and spiritual practice: Yoga
- Indian dish: Curry
- Kind of music: Jazz
- Office Supplies: Stapler
- Pastry: Profiterole
- Camping Equipment: Tent
- Small Berry: Blackcurrant
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything.
- You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
Answers for Level 5
- Primary Color: Blue
- Domesticated Animal: Dog
- Silverware: Fork
- Dance from Spanish regions: Flamenco
- String instrument: Cello
- Nordic island country: Iceland
- Firefighter tool: Axe
- Vegetable with seeds: Pepper
- Christian holiday: Christmas
- Part of a boat: Stern
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Answers for Level 6
- Famous word game: Scrabble
- Job related to animals: Veterinary
- Transportation in space: Spacecraft
- Salty Snack: Chips
- Smells good: Soap
- For heating a room: Fireplace
- Social network website: Facebook
- Wind instrument: Clarinet
- Word related to weather: Temperature
- They make honey: Bees
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Adults are just outdated children.
Answers for Level 7
- Good luck symbol: Clover
- Tropical fruit: Pineapple
- Can melt: Ice
- Dish made from beaten eggs: Omlet
- Michael Douglas, Tom Cruise, Depardieu are: Actors
- Fragrance: Perfume
- To offer for a birthday: Gifts
- What's common between Africa and Asia: Continents
- Brown, sweet or bitter: Chocolate
- Birds have many: Feathers
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
- I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
Answers for Level 8
- Keeps baby warm: Blanket
- Need to be washed frequently: Hands
- Used during shang dynasty as a medicinal drink: Tea
- Desktop or portable: Computer
- Exotic fruit: Mango
- 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...: Twelve
- String instrument: Harp
- Job with money: Teller
- Clear liquid: Water
- Many are found in Las Vegas: Casino
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
Answers for Level 9
- Soup from russia: Borscht
- Small fish: Sardine
- White, from cows or goats: Milk
- Are found in cities: Skyscrapers
- Marine animal with tentacles: Jellyfish
- Flightless bird: Penguin
- She lost her glass slipper: Cinderella
- Sister, brother, mother and father: Family
- Season of christmas: Winter
- On lips of a woman: Lipstick
- Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
- We afraid to care too much, for fear that other person does not care at all.
Answers for Level 10
- S'more main ingredient: Marshmallow
- Tower in Paris: Eiffel
- Is a star: Sun
- Repairs what's in our mouth: Dentist
- Small creature that lives underground (fantasy): Gnome
- Popular german fairy tale: Rapunzel
- Cloud type: Cirrus
- Used to remove snow: Shovel
- Alexander Graham Bell invented it: Telephone
- Snack that is good with a glass of milk: Cookie
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
Answers for Level 11
- Police officer's tool: Handcuffs
- Red fruit: Strawberry
- Something with a screen: Television
- Mexican hat: Sombrero
- Collectibles: Stamps
- Big ears and a trunk: Elephant
- Meal outside: Picnic
- Green Vegetable: Asparagus
- Sequences of human movements: Dance
- Utensil for cooking: Spatula
- It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
- the human race has one really effective weapon and that is laughter.
Answers for Level 12
- Marine mammal: Whale
- Jewelry: Necklace
- Large aquatic reptile: Crocodile
- Dungeons And ...: Dragons
- Topping for pizza: Pepperoni
- Construction tool: Hammer
- Activity on a mountain: Skiing
- Source of power: Electricity
- Used to hold money and cards: Wallet
- Semiaquatic rodent: Beaver
- There is no great genius without some touch of madness.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Answers for Level 13
- Water in the gas phase: Steam
- Buns ,meat, tomato and cheese: Hamburger
- A person who provides education: Teacher
- Made from fermented grapes: Wine
- Popular doll: Barbie
- Acoustic to electric transducer: Microphone
- Too many vehicles on the roads: Traffic
- Air transportation: Airplane
- Images shown on a screen: Movie
- Freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke: Swimming
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Answers for Level 14
- Recyclable material: Paper
- Performer in a circus: Acrobat
- Hardest natural material: Diamond
- It carries its house: Snail
- Set of written, illustrated, or blank sheets: Book
- Large area of land covered with trees: Forest
- Celebration: Anniversary
- Something that comes in pairs: Shoes
- Result of churned cream or milk: Butter
- Contaminants in natural environment: Pollution
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Answers for Level 15
- Makeup: Mascara
- Insect that jumps: Grasshoppers
- Long,thin,solid pasta: Spaghetti
- Herbivorous animal: Rabbit
- Red and blue together: Violet
- Long piece of cloth worn by men: Necktie
- A cue sport: Snooker
- Land with water around it: Island
- Tilted popular tower: Pisa
- Institution that conserves: Museum
- I can not believe that war is the best solution. No one won the last war, and no one will win the next war.
- Impossible is a word to be found in the dictionary of fools.
Answers for Level 16
- Killing or trapping an animal: Hunting
- An opening in a wall: Window
- Period between sunrise and noon: Morning
- Allowing light to pass through the material: Translucency
- Jewelry: Ring
- Who enforces the law: Police
- Love, ceremony,union: Wedding
- Phantom,apparition,spirit: Ghost
- Watery secretion from the eyes: Tears
- Movement of air: Wind
- When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.
- Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.
Answers for Level 17
- Used for correspondence: Letter
- Branch of mathematics: Geometry
- Containers which hold a traveller's articles: Baggage
- Specific trip of journey: Vacation
- Pirates are looking for them: Treasures
- Celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ: Easter
- Are laid by female animals: Eggs
- In the gourd family: Cucumber
- Instructions on how to prepare a dish: Recipe
- Structure which pours water into a basin: Fountain
- If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- Music is the voice that tells us that the human race is greater than it knows.
Answers for Level 18
- With two wheels: Motorcycle
- Traditionally on horseback: Cowboy
- Story from bram stroker: Dracula
- Flower producing edible seeds: Sunflower
- Precipitation in the form of flakes: Snow
- Bean-shaped organ: Kidney
- Animal with a string smell: Skunk
- Japanese food: Sushi
- Something passed down for generations: Heirloom
- Book with a collection of words: Dictionary
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
Answers for Level 19
- It has windows and doors: House
- Good Mashed of fried: Potato
- Belongs to the family equine: Horse
- Act of using tools to shape something: Carving
- Someone playing an instrument: Musician
- Code of ::*dots and ::*dashes: Morse
- 60+30-30: Sixty
- Superman has one: Cape
- Period between sunset and the sunrise: Night
- Object of a spherical shape: Ball
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.
- Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it solely relies on what you think.
Answers for Level 20
- Orange, limes, lemons: Citrus
- Farthest planet from the sun: Neptune
- Where is the christ the redeemer statue: Brazil
- Producing musical sounds with voice: Singing
- Red bodily fluid: Blood
- A round orange squash: Pumpkin
- Salmon, trout, sardine: Fish
- Inside a hourglass: Sand
- Optical instrument for recording images: Camera
- An institution intended for teaching: School
- Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire.
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck on Level 30 baby wearing a blue striped hat?...
Top of a round building (in India?)...
On level 38 what is the incondesany particle & the picture of the soldiers? I thought that one was ceromony but it wasnt?...
What is the answer to what the boy sitting ontop of a cabinet?...
What is the picture with a jar with sauce in and spaghetti...
Please help 2 masted sailing vessel I thought it was schooner but I guess not....
What are the pictures of receipts with the Tax hard drive?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.