This page contains Cheats for Mini DAYZ: Survival Game organized by sections for Android. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Bohemia Interactive A.s.. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Bohemia Interactive A.s.
- Publisher: Bohemia Interactive A.s.
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jul#4#2017
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: Stay on the road, stick to it so that you can check out any cars on the way. Pay attention to the map icons too. The house icon means a small neighborhood, while the two buildings represent a city.
- Tip 2: Certain pieces of clothes have slots making carrying things around MUCH easier. Try to find a heavy piece of clothing like a jacket of some sort as they usually have 2-3 slots. NOTE: T-Shirt you start out with can be ripped to make a bandage.
- Tip 3: run instead of fight! You can lose zombies by running around obstacles and trying to get them stuck on them. Zombies will always run at you in a straight line no matter if they have line of sight or not. So try to avoid Melee combats!
- Tip 4: A crosshair will appear over a zombie when your auto-target is locked on them. Moving will cause it to turn red which signifies that you have a high chance of missing. Standing still will make it slowly turn back to green, which means you have a good chance of your shot landing.
- Tip 5: Rice comes in a red and white can, keep an eye out for them. Rice will restore about 80% of your hunger gauge upon eating it.
- Tip 6: Pick your perks carefully because you don't know when you'll get your next one. Grab the Sprinter perk, which permanently increases your movement speed by 10%.
- Tip 7: Find a hatchet or fireaxe to chop down trees. Craft the items using the materials you get from the fallen trees and craft a makeshift backpack in case lady luck is against you and you can't seem to find one randomly.
- Tip 8: recover your blood directly with your bloodpack, but they are rare... So you'll need to rely on your natural regeneration to recover from your wounds.
If you are going to survive encounters with the zombies, you're going to have to fight smart. Typically, that means staying away from hand-to-hand combat, but if it's unavoidable, then your best bet is to first, have a melee weapon. Then run through them to hit them, away so they can't hit you, then through them, then away. You'll avoid damage, but you'll still get poisoned, so have an antidote if you do this. Otherwise, find a loaded gun and use it to fight the zombies. Generally, the best place to find guns is inside of larger buildings or on military bases. Sometimes you can get them from trunks of cars too. If you're on a military base, guns will be plentiful, but be careful as they will also be far more crowded with zombies than civilian areas will generally be.
Food is easy to find, but water, not so much. You're going to have to search houses randomly to find water; it almost never appears on military bases or large buildings. Look around houses for wells and water pumps, although you can often find cans of soda around, as well.
Crafting is a way to get equipment that you're going to need later, such as a bow and arrow, or other goodies made with wood. Find an axe and you'll be able to use it to chop away at trees in order to get wood-related materials. Just make sure that zombies don't run up on you when you do.
If you need quick supplies instantly, then you can get them by tapping on the air drop button next to your profile picture. Do this and a video ad will play, as long as you have an internet connection. Once the video's done, then you'll get the reward. You can do this once per round, generally, so best to do it right at the beginning of the game, because the reward is completely random.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.