This page contains Cheats for Land Sliders organized by sections for Android. This game has "Adventure" as genre, made by Prettygreat, released on Jul 20, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Prettygreat
- Publisher: Prettygreat
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jul 20, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
You may find large, flat areas of stone in the shape of a sunburst. Slide into the middle of the sun and remain still for a few seconds. A keypad will appear with the word "Restricted" at the top and nine different buttons marked symbols. They keypad requires a 10-digit code to solve.
Coordinate tablets appear on a small cross of concrete between hedges, marked with a set of coordinates. Occasionally there will also be an item such as "palm" or "rock" mentioned.
Stone puzzles appear as a ring of raised circular stones that drop when stepped on. The top stone has a string of inputs listed, and the other five stones contain symbols and numbers. You have to enter the string from the top stone in the correct order. Then, you step on the top stone to accept your input. If correct, a red exit button will appear in the middle of the stones. If wrong, the stones will be reset and you can try again.
Altars stone areas
Altars are stone areas that have a skull icon in the center and three pathways leading from it that end in circles. Kite an enemy on the skull icon and they will die. One of the circles will turn red. After killing three enemies in this manner, all three circles will turn red and the message "Your sacrifice has been accepted" will appear and you will be given 10 coins. You can continue using the altar to kill enemies.
Enemies have specific attack patterns.
- Black bear: Begins to chase you when you get close. It is a larger and faster version of the brown bear and wakes up very fast. It is almost as fast as your character. Dodge it once it begins to chase you and try to escape to a higher level or kill it.
- Brown bear: Sleeps until you are near, then it will wake up and chase you by following your movements. Get far enough so they get off-screen and they will stop chasing you and go back to sleep.
- Bull: Stands in the same location until you get too close. It will then quickly charge in a line. Their charge is easy to dodge unless they are very close. Bulls will change direction very slightly while charging in order to follow you. They will continue charging until they collide with something or drop off a cliff or enter water.
- Cactus turtle: Wanders slowly around a small area. They will never chase you.
- Cloud spider: Floats overhead and drops octagonal pools of acid. A purple outline will warn you where the acid will splash, and that area will fill in soon. Acid will kill on contact. There are two types of cloud spiders, green and purple. The green variety drops acid near the area it is floating at. The purple version drops acid anywhere on the map and is usually faster. Cloud spiders cannot be killed.
- Giant ghost: Appears if you steal from his grave. He is large, taking up about a quarter of the screen. He is fast and chases you without stopping. He will kill anything else he touches. You can kite him to clear out enemies. It is best to save any grave items for the last part of the level, then sprint to the exit button after collecting them.
- Pogosaurus: Chases you are when you get near. It uses bounces to move and can cover a lot of area quickly. They are relentless and can jump over cliffs and water. However they cannot jump over spikes or go up in elevation.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.