This page contains Cheats for Sonic Forces: Speed Battle organized by sections for Android. This game has "Action Platformer" as genre, made by Hardlight Studio, released on Sep 8, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Hardlight Studio
- Publisher: Sega
- Genre: Action Platformer
- Release: Sep 8, 2017
- ESRB: Everyone
Various Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: Even without the other players, there are a ton of obstacles in the level that will trip you up if you don't move, jump, or slide on time. 90 percent of your race will be against the course itself, without even worrying about the other players, so make sure that you are on point in the course.
- Tip 2: Collect all of the rings that you can. Run through rings, and then jump through enemy robots in order to collect rings from them as well. The more rings you get, the faster you'll run. Run into an obstacle, and you'll lose rings, which will slow you down until you get your ring count back up. You won't lose all of your rings, unlike other Sonic games, just enough rings to mess up your run.
- Tip 3: Play as your star runner of the day as often as possible, because when you do, you'll get double the contents of any chest that you open. Additionally, you can double the reward again of any main character card that shows up in your chest by watching an advertisement video at the end of opening the chest.
- Tip 4: Each chest takes a good amount of time to open - three hours for the more common chests. If you don't want to wait that long, you can watch an ad video in order to speed up the chest unlock. Once the video is done, you'll instantly open the chest.
- Tip 5: Upgrade characters even if you don't use them regularly. When you upgrade them, you'll get boosts or perks, as well as player experience. When your player experience level increases to a higher level, you'll earn additional boosts that apply no matter which character you decide to use.
- Tip 6: Red rings are the premium currency of the game, but they can be earned for free sometimes. Your most likely place to find them is in chests, especially the rarer chests that take a lot longer to unlock.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.