This page contains Cheats for Backpacker organized by sections for Android. This game has "Trivia / Game Show" as genre, made by Mag Interactive, released on Oct 2, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Mag Interactive
- Publisher: Mag Interactive
- Genre: Trivia / Game Show
- Release: Oct 2, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: In this game, energy does not refill over time, but you can refill it by spending the money you have earned answering questions by sleeping. You get the best possible deal by sleeping in hotels (as opposed to the street) and you should always try to sleep in the best possible hotel because you get the most energy for the dollars spent and there is no risk of you getting robbed. So always go for hotels, even though that costs a bit of money.
- Tip 2: No more money and no energy? In the very unlikely event that this happens, you can try sleeping outside as this is free and still gives you some extra energy. You can also wait for one day to pass so that you can collect your daily bonus or maybe complete some achievements. But in this case, it's usually the outside sleeping that has to be done. Just make sure you don't do that too often (or buy protection if you do!)
- Tip 3: In your backpack, you have a wallet. You can upgrade that wallet and it will increase the bonus you're getting when completing jobs. This should be done as soon as possible because the longer you have the bonus, the more money you will make in the long run. Also keep an eye on all items you will or might find while playing as some can be upgraded to give you additional goodies.
- Tip 4: The best way to make money is to apply for jobs in the newspaper. The job title gives you hints about the type of questions you will get and you should always go for the areas you are most knowledgeable about. Try to answer as many questions as possible because this is where most of the money is being made. Just make sure you don't waste your energy on jobs you can't complete!
- Tip 5: Some of the jobs are not trivia questions, but minigames. They are varied and really fun otherwise and usually easy to complete. It's not always obvious which of the job postings are a minigame, but there's always one there. Make sure to play them as they are usually extremely easy to complete and they can generate large amounts of money.
- Tip 6: In your passport, you can complete missions in order to progress through the game and unlock more areas to visit. You also have milestones that you can access by tapping the arrow in the lower right corner - keep an eye on those and play in such a way that you complete them ASAP
- Tip 7: Once you get to a city, make sure you spend a reasonable amount of time there, completing as many missions as possible because it costs money to travel and some ticket prices are extremely expensive. That is why it's a good idea to try and max out a city before moving on. Also, when moving on, check out the various transportation options. Sometimes you can get to a particular city by different means and some are cheaper than others (even though they take more time - just like in real life).
- Tip 8: Chests are really great items to work on unlocking and you should focus your attention on getting them unlocked as fast as possible in order to begin the waiting time until you get the next one. You get keys from answering city questions, but also from completing jobs, so there are a lot of ways for you to work your way up to unlocking them.
- Tip 9: Go to the tourist center and check out the items they have on sale (tap around until you get the menu). The items there are expensive, but have great effects that help you a lot in the long run. It took me a while to discover the shop there and the awesome items, and I realised that I lost a lot by not getting them sooner.
- Tip 10: If you play the game when you are in front of a laptop or computer and you are really fast at typing, you can cheat a little bit and google the answers. You have to be extremely fast though and it doesn't work for all questions, but it does for some. When googling, try to use as few words as possible and look for the answer in the results page, without going to actual websites (because there is not enough time for that). It's a close call in most cases, but I managed to get many correct answers by using this technique (not to call it a cheat, heh).
- Tip 1: When you pick a city to go to, the first thing you generally want to do is earn a little bit of money. To do that, go to the board of tourism, then seek out a job in the newspaper. Some of them will consist of mini games (such as filling milkshakes) while others will consist of actual trivia about a topic. For the trivia ones, the more you get right, the more cash you will earn.
- Tip 2: When you're in a particular city, you can click around to see what landmarks are around. Once you see which ones are around, google them to find out more information about them. Read through a number of times in order to get the facts that you need, so that you can ace the trivia questions and make the most money.
- Tip 3: When you take a job, be prepared to finish the job out all the way through. If you minimize the game, the time still runs down, and if you close out the game altogether, you'll get booted out of the job and it will be marked unavailable from the newspaper. Plus, that energy that you used will be wasted.
- Tip 4: With all of those coins, you can go to the tourist center and buy some souvenirs. If you don't have enough coins to get more energy, go to the city and answer some cash questions. Keep doing that until you have money for an energy drink, then buy one to get your energy back. Or buy other souvenirs, such as VIP cards, to drop the cost of items or boost your max energy.
- Tip 5: If you still don't have enough coins after running out all of your energy on cash questions, then you're going to have to sleep. You can sleep on the street for free but take a chance at being robbed, or you can stay at the hotel. If you stay at the hotel, stay in the five-star room to recover all of your energy, as the cost is generally less per energy restored than either of the other two rooms are.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Im still stuck in Las Vegas. My quest is to Honolulu. Tried few places but still cant connect to Honolulu. Please help!...
Is there a way of getting across the hollywood sign? My tickets keep getting over, and I'm stuck here forever.....
I need to buy the I love New York tee shirt and I have entered the shop numerous times but it won't let me buy it. Any ideas please?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.