This page contains Cheats for Game Of Gods organized by sections for Android. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Foursaken Media, released on Feb 12, 2019. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Foursaken Media
- Publisher: Foursaken Media
- Genre: Action
- Release: Feb 12, 2019
- ESRB: Not Set
Protect your God Stones
The Stones of Gods are the piece de resistance, both for the allies and enemies. The crowds of monsters hurrying towards them are aiming to damage them, so you require to do whatever in your power to avoid them from doing so. Each stone has its own HP bar, so pay attention to them. Do whatever in order to avoid it from harming the stone even more if an enemy has actually currently assaulted one of the stones.
You will have a couple of requirements that you require to complete in order to get some great rewards such as Coins Whenever you are looking a new game. These missions have various requirements, differing from using a specific ability to eliminating a specific amount of enemies. Given that some missions can not be completed in a single run, you should make the effort and run several go to complete them. It's truly worth it, so ensure you attempt to complete as numerous as possible, even if it implies duplicating some phases.
The Mana bar is located in the bottom side of the screen and it shows you the amount of mana you can invest in some abilities. Because some abilities have various mana costs, it's finest if you do not keep just extremely pricey abilities on, however rather have some "spammable" abilities that are inexpensive, due to the fact that you can deal with them and around them under any situations. I recommend that you keep an effective ability (which costs more perhaps) on hand at all times, just in case of emergency situation, while also having some lower however still effective abilities on which will help you handle all the inbound monster waves.
Attack Monsters Skills
It is essential to have a set technique in mind which should help you handle all the circumstances at hand. You should plan ahead what abilities you should use versus the monsters and determine the Mana expense. Often it is much better to wait up until the monsters have actually collected more together if you desire to take them down with a single blow, so if they are that type of monster, which increases rapidly in numbers, then you may desire to wait prior to you strike them 1 by 1. In my viewpoint it is the very best if you take your time to learn more about the enemies, so you can discover their weak points and strengths, since the spells you use can have a various effect on them. Later on, think of what is the very best place to assault them and with which ability, and comprise a method! It's that basic!
In order to cast the abilities you will need to drag and drop them on the battleground. The screen will get grayed out and the inbound enemies will slow down when you do this. In my viewpoint there are numerous things you can do about this:
- Select an ability and use it as quickly as you see the monsters approaching. That way you will not just kill them, however avoid them from approaching additional towards your Stones.
- If you desire to believe your technique, Tap and hold on to an ability to purchase some time.
- If you wish to experiment with the abilities' area range tap and drag it over, and if you aren't pleased with it, cancel it!
I recommend that you constantly place the ability on top of the huge groups of enemies, since it is much better if you remove 10 simultaneously than destroy them 1 by 1. Like that, even if a single enemy hurries and leaves to your Stones, it will be simpler to eliminate.
The spells can combo! If you integrate the Spikes with the Thunder, it will stop the enemies where the spikes appear and you can target them much easier with the Thunder Strike. This is just among the numerous combos you can carry out. Given that there are so numerous abilities you can cast, proceed and check out various ones due to the fact that you may find something actually enjoyable to have fun with!
Join the dark side or good side
Because you can select to play either for the Dark side or for the Good side (by saving people) you can walk down various courses! There is no one who can inform you what to do and what not, so if you wish to kill the human beings also, by all methods do it!
Playthrough Strategy Tips
- Tip 1: You should constantly upgrade the powers you get, and I suggest all of them! they will be available in convenient eventually throughout the game.
- Tip 2: When you discover new abilities, read their descriptions. They will be detailed enough for you to know precisely what each offers, so get to reading and unlock a spell totally free when you do this.
- Tip 3: Save the Coins for upgrades. You can pick up upgrade the abilities after completing the stage or by acquiring ability upgrades with 100 Coins.
- Tip 4: Choose the Gods of your taste and do as they as you. The 2 very early gods are Odia and Faldir, and while Odia asks you to save people, Faldir is precisely the opposite. Once their bars are complete, you will get their favor!
- Tip 5: Check the shop and if you have coins to extra, opt for the "New Item" option. This will offer you a new item for your character.
- Tip 6: Save up 2000 coins and purchase the "Gain x2 God Points, permanently!". This will double the favor you earn with each god, so it's extremely beneficial if you got the persistence for it.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.