This page contains Cheats for Warhammer Combat Cards organized by sections for Android. This game has "Strategy Turn-Based" as genre, made by Flaregames, released on Aug 15, 2019. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Flaregames
- Publisher: Flaregames
- Genre: Strategy Turn-Based
- Release: Aug 15, 2019
- ESRB: Not Set
All Warlords have a natural capability, Special rules can be seen by going to the card's information page and tapping the special guideline tab. Attempt building around one of the special rules if you are having problem building your deck around a central style. The beginning Warlord Captain Acheran's special guideline is that whenever a Space Marine is released, he gets +10 injuries. To get the most out of his special guideline, you would fill the rest of your deck up with Space Marines, making him a very tanky Warlord. This is just one example of lots of, so do not hesitate to try out your preferred Warlords and see what works best around them.
Playthrough Strategy Tips
When and what attacks to use, the key to winning battles in Warhammer Combat Cards is to know. Constantly bear in mind that both players attack throughout the very same turn, using the very same approach of attack that was picked. You can use this to your benefit! When assaulting, here are some elements to think about.
- See what kinds of attacks your challenger's cards have. As you discovered in the tutorial, among the most convenient and trustworthy methods to attack is to use the attack type that your challenger does not have. You know what to do if your challenger is doing not have in varied attacks however you have a complete force of varied aggressors!
- Attempt to buff it up by assaulting several times with other attack types if you have a card that has a specific strong attack type. Use cards that buff that attack type and avoid using it till it is completely charge for the most significant effect.
- Each card has various buff/debuff rules for attack types. Some cards will debuff one type, while another card will buff that very same type when they assault. Take note of the coloring and make certain you do not prevent yourself!
- If your challenger has a card released that has an especially high attack worth, you wish to do your finest to make sure that it never ever gets the opportunity to attack on your rely on alleviate as much damage as possible.
Those are just a couple of examples of taking attack aspects into account. Keep in mind, it is not just about how much damage you can do in one attack-- you have to believe about future turns!
Keep Warlord protected
Do not feel like you need to release your Warlord right away into the battle. It might be helpful to hold onto your Warlord for a bit prior to you release them. It is very important to bear in mind that if your Warlord is beat, that is an automated loss, so attempt to keep them secured. No matter where you place your Warlord, they will constantly remain in the center position, implying they are open to several attacks if you do not have a full blast.
Complete your objectives
You need to earn sufficient experience indicate rank up in Warhammer, and experience is made through finishing goals and upgrading cards. Contrary to the common mobile game, you do not earn experience points naturally through playing matches. You do, nevertheless, earn skulls that can open your next kill chest, which may let you upgrade a card or 2.
More upgraded cards
Early on your matches may be a little rough. You will face challenger's decks that might be more powerful than yours, and you will face beat a couple of times. As long as you are getting as much of their cards as you can, you can still get skulls for more cards. You can play in the Warhammer single-player projects once you reach rank 5. These projects will let you relive well-known Warhammer battles, and the very best part is that you can still earn rewards like typical. We advise playing the campaign a bit so that a minimum of you have actually more updated cards in your toolbox and unlocked card slots.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.