This page contains Cheats for Monster High 13 Wishes: The Official Game organized by sections for Nintendo DS. This game has "Action Adventure" as genre, made by Torus Games, released on Oct 29, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Torus Games
- Publisher: Little Orbit
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone
Draculara is found in the extreme lower right section of the Palace Candle room. You have to use Lagoona to go down in the water and over to the left and up into a hidden room to get to her. It would be worth your time to practice moving around this room for a while and also earn some achievement stars figuring this level out.
First Boss: The Big Giant Eyeball
The first boss you will run into at one point will be the Big Giant Eyeball. Use Abbey for this boss and make sure you hide behind the big stone block off to the left of the room you fight it in. It's the only safe spot in the room as the eye beam can't penetrate it, but you have to make sure you're in the right spot behind it because you can get hit if not.
This boss is easy to take out - just time your shots with Abbey at the eyeball when it's not firing in your general direction.
Second Boss: The Giant Gargoyle
The Giant Gargoyle is the Second Boss you will fight in this game. He starts out on the floor and again with Abbey's attack you can fire some snowballs at it and get it to take some damage, but eventually he will go to one of 3 spots in the room and conjure up a Minion Mirror. Three flame monsters will come out and you have to destroy them.
The trick here is not to let them come out but destroy the mirror before they do! The Gargoyle Boss will then land again to move to another spot in the room and conjure up another mirror. Just keep on the attack when he's walking on the floor and keep destroying the mirrors. Otherwise he'll fly and hover and lob increasingly accurate fireballs at you and eventually hit you over and over.
Be patient, try not to get too close, and just keep up the attack.
Final Boss: Giant Whisp
Whisp is the final baddie and won't go down easily. I strongly recommend using Draculara and her umbrella attack when fighting Whisp. You'll quickly see why Draculara's attack works best. This will be a 5 stage battle.
1. Fight regular Whisp in the open room. Each time you fight Whisp here, you will likely take a hit as you select Draculara if you don't have her ready, so you'll have to take a few seconds to regain your timing. Whisp will shoot an orb at you and you have to hit her. The strategy here is to dodge the orb and attack as it flies past you. Keep her on the same part of the screen where you are but keep your distance until she fires an orb, then circle around, face her, and attack. Keep this up until you beat her, then it goes onto the next stage.
2. Puzzle Door to the Left - No, the final boss isn't over yet. You have to get to the top of this puzzle and trigger the switch to free the final mirror shard, all the time making sure Giant Whisp's orbs don't hit you. Grab the Gigi Orb - if you run out while fighting Whisp, you have to start the final boss all over again!
3. Fight Whisp Part 2 - Same strategy as Part 1. Hopefully by now you have the idea to keep an eye on Whisp and know where she is, dodge the orb she shoots, attack, and when she moves again, to dodge and circle around and attack. She'll move after shooting 2 orbs or after she shoots and you get hit right away.
4. Puzzle Door to Right - Almost done with Whisp. Another puzzle to actually get the shard while avoiding Giant Whisp's orbs and collect another Gigi Orb.
5. Fight Whisp, 3rd and Final time - Same strategy as the first 2 fights. Dodge, circle around back at her, and attack.
Enjoy the final cutscenes. You might be motivated to go back and finish the game at 100% if you haven't already.
Oasis Cleo skullette
To get the Cleo skullette you go on top of the twin buildings and then you use Cleo to get to the other building and the skullette is there.
The secret portal
This is a secret portal that you can go through. it is actually rather helpful. when you first get to the palace as cleo, look around and find a huge block pair of two. there will be a wall next to it. jump off the wall and onto the blocks. there is a ledge. you jump off the block onto the ledge. you will be hanging by yourhands so dont get scared youll fall. oh, and this ledge and block is over to your left. when your on the ledge, move to the right. keep moving untill you get a lot of stuff in the camera view. fall off and youll fall through, but make sure that when you fall, you fallthrough the stuff thats in your camera view.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I can reach the top of the pyramid, but when I go down it I can't avoid the monsters cause for some reason I can't move and my whip isn't working...
How do you give Venus the bottle in you locker?...
I cant find the secret door in the school pool like where is it in the pool. Help please need help with it answer...
On my ds game I go through the whole level but come up short on my coins also I need help finding the skullet please help...
How do I find the hidden door in the school pool?...
How do you get past the purple sparkely door in the school?...
How do I kill giant scarab after the desert pyramid level?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.