- Developer: King.com
- Publisher: King.com
- Genre: Puzzle
- Release: Not Set
- Platform: Facebook
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: Lives are needed in order to play an extra round, and if you lack lives, they take half an hour to include back to your stash. If you are playing the game on iOS, however, and you have not yet linked it to Facebook, you can set the time ahead on your phone or tablet in order to make free lives. Set it ahead by half an hour per life, or 2 hours and 30 minutes for a complete remediation of your lives.
- Tip 2: If you do not have any good friends on Facebook who play the game (not likely) or if you do not have a Facebook account, make a different FB represent games and connect it to Farm Heroes Super Saga. Include people who play the game so that you can send out lives back and forth. You can discover these people in fan pages on FB, the remarks area of this page, or in the evaluation area of the App Store and Google Play.
- Tip 3: Focus not just on the particular cropsies that you need to gather in order to win the round, however on other cropsies that are sitting beside your required ones. Similar to in the initial Farm Heroes, if you make a match, the other cropsies beside your match will have a number connected to them. The number is a multiplier, and if you then match the cropsies with numbers, more of them will be contributed to your basket.
- Tip 4: Match 4 pieces in a square making a valued cropsie, which has an irreversible, a great deal connected to it. Any other same-colored cropsies next to your mix of 4 will also be cleared; the more of them are cleared, the larger the number will be, and when you make more matches next to the valued cropsie, numbers are included to them.
- Tip 5: Match 4 in a row or 5 in an L-shape or a T-shape to include great deals to the surrounding pieces. If suitable) included to your basket, Match 5 in a straight line and all of the cropsies of that color will be gathered.
- Tip 1: Matching 4 in a row will add a +1 bonus to all surrounding target cropsies.
- Tip 2: Matching 5 in a row will automatically collect all cropsies of that same type on the board. Also shares the effect of matching 4 in a row.
- Tip 3: "T" or "L" shaped matches will create a line blast that adds +2 to each cropsie hit. This one also has the same effect as matching 4.
- Tip 4: Square-shaped matches will merge all cropsies into a Super Cropsie. Any regular cropsies matched around a super cropsies will get boosted higher than normal!
When a cropsie is boosted the point boost just lasts for a single turn. It will go back to its regular point value if you do not instantly match the increased crospie on your next turn. To reach your objective quickly, aim to pursue the increased cropsies whenever possible so you do not lose the boost value. It is necessary to keep in mind that incredibly cropsies never ever lose their boost value, so you do not need to fret about those big ones.
You're now handling a rather special risk: wind. It blows throughout the board when you move pieces around, so you'll have to bear in mind how it will reorganize your crops. Wind will then blow from that direction if you move crops to the right. Get used to expecting exactly what action your motions will have, so that you can possibly craft combos and score huge.
The very first thing significant suggestion for using Super Fruits, is that you require to prevent letting your Super Fruits be up to the side and bottom. Using a Super Fruit that has actually been up to the bottom row or to the side will clear less sweets. If a Super Fruit has actually arrived at an edge, move it away so that when you clear it, you will have access to more cropsies.
You require to also consider placing. Discover which cropsies are the most challenging to click, and get your Super Fruits in a position to gather them. Do not attempt straight moving the Super Fruit however, as this will set it off. Clear cropsies around it drop it lower, and make matches which will move the preferred cropsies near it. Keep in mind not to move the Super Fruit unless definitely needed. You lose the Super Fruit once you move it, so make certain you have it located effectively prior to you do so.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.