- Developer: Ttif
- Publisher: Facebook
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Not Set
- Platform: Facebook
- ESRB: Not Set
There are numerous methods Taonga: The Island Farm in which you can gather more Energy Cheats. These are noted below:
- Tip 1: Get it as a reward for finishing missions.
- Tip 2: Complete Daily Tasks.
- Tip 3: Win Energy in the Butterfly-catching mini-game.
- Tip 4: Visit Resorts on your Neighbors'islands (Hammock, Sunbeds, Picnic, and so on).
- Tip 5: Collect Seastars, Clams and Crabs on the beach.
- Tip 6: Place the Friendship Totem on your island.
- Tip 7: Open Treasure Chests that appear on your Home Island after you totally get rid of a Tree, Rock or Clay mound.
- Tip 8: Win Energy in the Wheel of Fortune.
- Tip 9: Speed up Crops, Animals and Trees on your Neighbors'islands.
- Tip 10: Buy Energy in the Bank or benefit from limited-time deals.
- Tip 11: Collect it from the Radiant Lotus - the reward for finishing the Island of the Radiant Lotus (readily available from Level 15).
- Tip 12: Buy Energy for Florins in the Shop (Level 16).
- Tip 13: Claim from Captain Escudo's Wondrous Chest - the reward for finishing the Island of Treacherous Reefs (Level 18).
- Tip 14: Buy for Scarabs from Suleiman on the Island of the Marvelous Oasis (Level 19).
When you reach Level 12 you will have the ability to join Dr. Yorick Jansson and start to research study and capture Butterflies on the Island of the Flower Nectar. On this island you will find a Tropical Pond and once you complete the associated mission you will get a comparable Pond as a reward that you can then put on your Home Island and continue your research study without the requirement to travel.
To capture the Butterflies you require to place 8 Plumeria Flowers by the Pond so that their sweet fragrance entices them to you. Plumeria saplings can be acquired in the store. Your goal then is to find and turn open chips with similar Butterflies. You can just capture one Butterfly in one game and aside from chips with Butterflies there is constantly the possibility of getting bonuses such as Diamonds, Energy, Florins, Precise Butterly Nets, and Galleon contracts. Bonus items Cheats nevertheless can just be declared after the game with a Butterfly.
In order to help Raphael remember his past on the Island of the Olive Grove quest-line you require to find his tools in the ship wreckage. You will require 15 Strength indicate start playing this mini game which is very comparable to the Butterfly capturing one. There are 8 chips on the playing area, this includes 2 per each of the possible rewards. One game includes 2 rounds, and each round of 2 chip Flips. Your goal is to find a cheat reward by turning open 2 chips with similar images in one round, that is at Flips # 1 and # 2, or Flips # 3 and # 4. Just one reward can be won in one game (a gem/jewel or a tool box). After you complete the story you will still have the ability to continue betting gem/jewel boxes.
You can build the Friendship Totem by accessing the Facebook version of the game through this link: apps.facebook.com/taongafarm/ and clicking the'+Energy'icon on the left side of the game screen. You then require to complete the jobs in the window that appear. Once you have actually completed the jobs click'Build the Totem!'and pick a place for it on your Home Island.
The Mysterious Temple holds numerous tricks of the entire Taonga Archipelago. You can reveal a few of them while restoring this building, after which it will work as a design for your Home Island. Please post your cheats for this game! or maybe you know Hacks for Unlimited Gold Cash, Free Diamonds or free energy!
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I have come through 2 caves and now there are just more rocks, how do I get to Anini, I have been trying for over a year and I think I have released more than the 3 sets of turtles...
I can't find the last prism help please!...
I can't get enough energy to do more than a handful of chores. Takes forever collecting things one at a time (1 energy for a clam, etc). Anyone know of quicker ways without buying ...
How do I get them please thanks in advance....
How do I get around the rocks to find Anini? It is completely surrounded....
How do I obtain harpoons in Taonga...
I notice that once it reaches close to 500 value you can't give parcels for a while but not sure how long it actually takes. How long once it reaches close to 500 will it reset. I ...
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.