This page contains Cheats for Survival Kids 2 organized by sections for Gameboy Color. This game has "Role-Playing" as genre, made by Konami, released on Jul 19, 2000. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Jul 19, 2000
- ESRB: Not Set
Strategy Part 1 (JP)
Small Island - Fortress
At the start of the game, if you answer yes (Hai) you're journey begins here.
Big Island - Beach
At the start of the game, if you answer no (Iie) you're journey begins here.
Pass Small Island Tunnel
Get the oxygen cylinder on the 2nd floor fortress. Then use it inside the tunnel to enter big island. You still need to use kindling and torch.
Pass Big Island Tunnel
Combine 2 chemical bottles found inside the warship. Manganese dioxide MnO2 + Hydrogen peroxide H2O2. You'll get Oxygen Bottled. Then use it inside the tunnel to enter small island. You still need to use kindling and torch.
Strategy Part 2 (JP)
Blue Kid - Yamato
Red Kid - Musashi
Parrot - Pero
Ending 1 - Lighthouse
Ending 2 - Lifeboat in Warship
Ending 3 - Island in 100 days
Ending 4 - Fortress in 100 days
Ending 5 - Warship during rainy day
Ending S - Additional ending. Get the diamond inside the small island other tunnel.
If you're journey starts on Small Island - Fortress, you'll find the other kid on Big Island - Lighthouse. You still need a rope ladder to get him. Command the parrot to use the rope ladder inside the lighthouse.
If you're journey starts on Big Island - Beach, you'll find the other kid on Small Island - Fortress prison cell. You still need a rope ladder to get him. Command the parrot to use the rope ladder inside the fortress.
Big Island - High Cave
In order to get inside this cave, you have to find the other kid. You still need a flashlight or kindling and torch to explore this cave.
Small Island - Other Tunnel
In order to get inside and get outside this cave, it has to be Night time. You still need a mineral canteen, flashlight or kindling and torch, bow and arrow to explore this cave. You're quest here is to find and get the diamond for additional ending game.
Other Tunnel Puzzle
Blue Kid - Yamato - press switch in order - up, left, down and the right side will unlock a secret stairs.
Red Kid - Musashi - press switch in order - right, down, left and the up side will unlock a secret stairs.
Strategy Part 3 (JP)
Kindling and Torch or Flashlight
Use this item to lighten dark places especially during night time.
Combine : stick + bark = kindling
stick + sap = torch
lightbulb + battery = flashlight
Use this item to cook foods like shellfish, small fish, big fish, small meat, big meat and mushrooms.
Use this item to fix the broken ladder inside the fortress and lighthouse. Command the parrot to fix the ladder. Combine - ivy + ivy + stick = rope ladder
Use this item during rainy day.
Fishing Pole, Fishing Rod, Glass Rod, Carbon Rod
Use any of this item for fishing.
Combine - fish hook + thread + bamboo = fishing pole
flimsy stick + silkworm gut = fishing rod
Glass Rod - completed game. Found on the 2nd floor fortress. Examine cabinets.
Carbon Rod - completed game. Found inside the big island - high cave. Examine the dinosaur fossil.
Glass Rod is one of the best fishing tool.
Strategy Part 4 (JP)
Use this item to cut grass.
Use this item to move rocks.
Get a Honey
Item needed : kindling and hay. Find a tree with a beehive. Use the kindling under the beehive. Then burn the hay to make a smoke. Examine the beehive to collect the honey.
Alarm Clock = clock ruins, battery
Bed Sheet = dirty cloth, thread
Biscuit = apart biscuit, apart biscuit
Dry Flower = seed, dead leaf
Broken Dynamo = magnet, wire
Chakku Notebook (completed game) = absence notice, poem attachment
Cosmetic Pouch (completed game) = costumer note, husk pouch
Plastic Model (completed game) = pieces parts, claim tag
Stick = backscratcher
Bamboo = green handwriting
Bent Nail = fish hook
Clay = earth doll
Big Fish = sashimi
Pieces Parts = toy helicopter
Making a Bridge
Item needed : 2 Timber, 2 Ivy and 2 Big Stick
Use this item to fetch water in the well. Combine : helmet + ivy = well bucket
Use this item in 2nd floor fortress, bedroom to tame the ghost. You're clue here is a bed with a shadow. Use it there.
Completed Game Items
Bear Fur - rare drop after killing a bear.
Deer Fur - rare drop after killing a dear.
Fox Fur - rare drop after killing a fox.
Glass Rod - found inside the 2nd floor fortress cabinet.
Carbon Rod - found inside the Big Island - High Cave. Examine dinosaur fossil.
Chakku Notebook - found inside the trashcan of prison cell fortress.
Cosmetic Pouch - found inside the cabinet of 1st floor fortress.
Plastic Model - found inside the drawer of 1st floor fortress.
Surprise Fish - use the glass rod for fishing during rainy day in the Big Island fishing area. This food is very rare. Use this item to fill up all of your status.
Angry Fish - use the glass rod for fishing during rainy day in the Small Island fishing area. This food is very rare. Use this item to fill up all of your status.
1. shell + gunpowder = 12 centimeter shell
2. fish hook + thread + bamboo = fishing pole
3. stick + big leaf = fan
4. fruit (small island) + fruit (big island) = gain fruit
5. stick + sharp iron = ax
6. feather + stone = charm
7. feather + bark = mask
8. lightbulb + battery = flashlight
9. nut (small island) + nut (small island) = recovery nut
10. stick + big nut = shoulder massage
11. ivy + strange nut = necklace
12. nut (big island) + big roast meat = preserved meat
13. nut (big island) + small roast meat = preserved meat
14. wild grass (big island) + big roast meat = preserved meat
15. wild grass (big island) + small roast meat = preserved meat
16. fruit (big island) + fruit (big island) = healthy fruit
17. fruit (big island) + fruit (big island) + fruit (big island) = healthy fruit 2
18. rag map + worm-eaten map + grandfather map = treasure map
19. manganese dioxide MnO2 + hydrogen peroxide H2O2 = oxygen bottled
20. flex tree + thread + magnet = magnet fishing rod
21. stick + sap = torch
22. bamboo + bamboo + ivy = stilt
23. flimsy stick + silkworm gut = fishing rod
24. helmet + ivy = well bucket
25. feather + ivy = custom
26. ivy + ivy + stick = rope ladder
27. screw + broken ladder = ladder
28. y-stick (link cable trade: stick) + rubber (link cable trade: ivy) = slingshot
29. stick + stick + flimsy stick = steering wheel
30. stone + stone = flint
31. apart biscuit + apart biscuit = biscuit
32. stick + bark = kindling
33. thread + recovery nut = pendant
34. stick + hay = broom
35. nut (big island) + fried shellfish = preserved shellfish
36. wild grass (big island) + fried shellfish = preserved shellfish
37. nut (big island) + fried big fish = preserved fish
38. wild grass (big island) + fried big fish = preserved fish
39. nut (big island) + fried small fish = preserved fish
40. wild grass (big island) + fried small fish = preserved fish
41. raw mushroom + raw mushroom = satisfy mushroom
42. fruit (big island) + fruit (big island) = satisfy fruit
43. fried mushroom + fried mushroom = satisfy fried mushroom
44. canteen + charcoal = mineral canteen
45. honey + sap = insect food
46. stick + ivy = whip
47. stick + feather + pointy stone = arrow
48. stick + stone = baseball
49. flimsy stick + ivy = bow
Fruits, nuts, wild grasses and mushrooms are random combination. There are times that you cannot combine certain types of fruits, nuts, wild grasses and mushrooms in the game.
Big Island Glitch
On the Big Island, go to an area with a huge boulder. There is a rock on the left side of it that you already move. Go near it then use the big stick to move it again. See a surprise result.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Found the lightbulb... but i cant find the battery anywhere, can someone please help me?...
How i can find another fuel In big island?...
I am unable to figure out the combination for this, I tried every possible outcome from the 4 diff types of fruits from Big Island, is it possibl...
I dropped my "shell" when I was running out of inventory space, now I have the gunpowder but the "shell" isn't respawning in the hull like other ...
It seems that I couldn't use big stick. What should I do to pick the stuck axe head in the log?...
What for is magnet fishing pole/rod? Where I can use it? Or it's just another useless object?...
Where do I find a light bulb for the batteries?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.