This page contains Cheats for Star Wars: Commander organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Disney, released on Dec 17, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Disney
- Publisher: Disney
- Genre: Action
- Release: Dec 17, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: Walls are a reliable and standard type of defense finest fit to securing important targets. Updating walls enhance their health so best stick to that as much as you can.
- Tip 2: Another great protective approach is by utilizing Shield Generators. They form a deflective radius around themselves securing anything within from damage till the generator is ruined or the shield is broken down. Once again updating a shield generator enhances the guards health and radius and as time passes and enemy forces are getting more powerful it is a need to update all your defenses.
- Tip 3: Rapid Fire Turrets are an excellent basic function; single target; medium damage turret that is reasonably great versus a lot of targets.
- Tip 4: Mortars lob explosive packages in an arc at inbound enemies dealing moderate damage to a medium area.
- Tip 5: Burst Turrets are manned by groups of infantry utilizing mounted guns. They are extremely efficient versus single targets.
- Tip 6: The Unit Transportation are where your infantry and cars are kept prior to being deployed in battle.
- Tip 7: Remember Heroes have to be employed after each time they are made use of. They amount to your military strength.
- Tip 8: Alloy and Credits are the resources you require in this video game.
Crystals, Factions and battling tips
- Tip 1: Develop the Credit Market and Alloy Refinery on your base initially, then level them up swiftly. Later on, deal with the Credit Vault and Alloy Depot. A great deal of resources are very important early in the game. When very first beginning, you will certainly under defense for 3 days (or till you assault another human player). Throughout this time, focus on resources and do not stress over defenses.
- Tip 2: If your Alloy Refineries and Credit Markets are complete, gather your resources frequently as they will certainly stop collecting.
- Tip 3: Get rid of the particles on your base to obtain Crystals.
- Tip 4: Crystals are provided as a reward for finishing chapters with a 3 star rank in each mission.
- Tip 5: Link to Facebook to obtain 10 Crystals.
- Tip 6: When the pop-up appears to make 25 crystals, rate the game.
- Tip 7: Do not invest Crystals on enhancing manufacturing speed. A much better use would be to buy a 3rd Android to assist construct your base much faster.
- Tip 8: You can play as both the Empire and Rebels using 2 various Facebook accounts. Link a game to among the Facebook accounts and choose a faction. Erase the game and reinstall it, then link the game to the other Facebook account, selecting the opposite faction. You can now switch over from one faction to another as wanted. You can uninstall your game and install it once more if you desire to alter the faction (however restart the game).
- Tip 9: Troop number is essential when initially fighting other players. On the Rebel side upgrade the Barracks to level 2 and get some Wookie Warriors to take out turrets, then send out in Rebel Soldiers to collect resources.
- Tip 10: Select your challenger sensibly. Think about targeting players that have a great deal of resources however bad defenses. Target the Resource Silos and do not fret about Medals up until you are much better developed. The more Medals you make, the harder your challengers will certainly be. Purposefully keep your Medal count low to obtain matched with easy to beat players. Do this by putting Head office from the a secured area and positioning it in an area that is not safeguarded. With luck, your enemy will certainly assault it rather of your resource structures
- Tip 11: Airstrikes will certainly trigger splash issue and must be prepared tactically. If your enemy's base has a lot of clustered turrets use an early airstrike to trigger significant issue. To get enemy soldiers, await them to collect in a cluster prior to using an airstrike versus them.
- Tip 12: Developed a Study Laboratory to produce more powerful soldiers.
- Tip 13: Start your defense by constructing new Turrets. Position Proton Mortars in the middle of the base in order to have their variety cover all surrounding locations. Place Fast Fire Turrets in a round pattern to cover all corners. Place as numerous layers of walls possible around your Turrets, Head office and Resource Silos.
- Tip 14: Use neutral structures, such as Barracks, and so on to bait your enemy and just keep crucial structures such as your Head office, Towers and Resource Silos secured behind walls.
- Tip 15: Produce as lots of "spaces" as possible for your structures to require inbound soldiers to go with a large amount of walls.
- Tip 16: Place some undefended structures in the corners far from the main base. This will certainly require extra travel time for your challenger.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Can you change targets during battle...
How do you add friend to your squad?...
Upon being attacked, is there a way to get your own troops to come out of the barracks to help defend your base ?...
Is there a way to find particular clan or person to fight them?...
Stuck on this part. What troops are the best to use to beat him?...
Training troops and it says stopped but it's not full...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.