- Developer: Netmarble Games Corp.
- Publisher: Netmarble Games Corp.
- Genre: Action
- Release: Mar 19, 2015
- ESRB: Not Set
Hints & Secrets
Heroes fall under 4 classifications. While there is no sort of rock-paper-scissors system in this game, it's finest to have a well balanced team so you can use all types' strengths. Here They are:
- Combat types are melee bruisers. They prefer to stand up individual and close with enemies using a range of punches and kicks or weapons.
- Blast types are varied snipers. They choose to remain at a safe range from enemies while blasting them from afar.
- Speed types are fast lighting enemies. They assault non-stop using fast strikes.
- Universal types are well balanced fighters. They do not master anything specific however they're great all-around.
You'll unlock the capability to upgrade your heroes once you beat mission 8 in the very first chapter. You can rank up your heroes once you have enough biometrics of that hero. You'll also require some gold. You can also upgrade their equipment, which reinforces your heroes attack and defense power. Furthermore you can also upgrade your abilities, makings your heroes'abilities more lethal. You can master your heroes by using numerous Norn Stones. This resembles ranking up, other than the stat enhancements are much higher. This also enhances their management capability.
You will certainly trigger a team bonus if you have a particular set of heroes in your team line up. The beginning bonus you get is turned on by having at least 2 1 star heroes. This bonus provides your team 1.5 % more attack. Try out various heroes and see exactly what you can find!
You can then try the very same mission once more in elite mode once you complete the normal mode version of a mission. Elite mode makes your enemies a lot more harder, so your heroes need to be just as difficult. The benefits are much higher, naturally. They will normally be discovered in the elite mode variations of the missions if you're looking to get some biometrics for your heroes.
You can change in between your 3 heroes by tapping on their pictures on top left corner of the screen. Once you change, an international cooldown of 3 seconds will certainly start, and you will not have the ability to change to your previous hero till the cooldown is completed. When battling bosses an excellent approach to utilize is to use all your present heroes'abilities, then change to another hero. Await the 1 2nd cooldown to complete, then use all their abilities. Continue turning through all your heroes to optimize your damage.
You can obtain other characters by winning them from a chest at the store. Chests can be bought with Crystals, Assemble Points or gold. Chest acquired with Crystals have the very best possibility of a hero or bad guy. You can also make characters slowly by gathering Biometrics. Each character needs in between 10 and 40 units of Biometrics to summon. You can see your progress in making them by scrolling through the thumbnail pictures at the bottom of the "My Team" screen. Complete the suggested task to unlock the matching character. Keep in mind: Biometrics can just be discovered on the Elite variations of missions.
- Hulk: Traded for Chaos Token at the shop
- Blade: Mission 3-4 "Mixed Up Conspiracy", Mission 5-7 "New York in Chaos #1".
- Doctor Octopus: Mission 3-11 "Sinister Brain", Mission 5-10 "The Last Air Strike", Mission 7-10 "Doc Ock Unleashed #3".
- Punisher: Mission 2-8 "The Search for M.O.D.O.K. #2", Mission 6-6 "Stealing the Scene #3"
- Luke Cage: Mission 2-3 "Hero for Hire", Mission 5-8 "New York in Chaos #2", Mission 6-9 "The Escape"
- Iron Fist: Mission 4-5 "Power of ISO-8 #2", Mission 6-5 "Stealing the Scene #2"
- Black Panther: Mission 8-1 "Shredding Reality"
- Venom: Mission 3-3 "Dark Street", Mission 7-8 "Doc Ock Unleashed #1"
- Kingpin: Mission 4-10 "The Beginning of the Windstorm", Mission 7-6 "Kingpin's Plans #3"
- Bullseye: Mission 4-3 "Mad Assassin", Mission 7-4 "Kingpin's Plans"
- Iron Man Mark 44 Hulkbuster: Dimension Chest or current event.
- Red Skull: Mission 6-10 "Red Madness", Mission 7-3 "Disharmony #3", Mission 7-11 "Reconstructed System #1"
- M.O.D.O.K.: Mission 2-9 "Mad Scientist", Mission 6-3 "HYDRA Unmasked", Mission 7-7 "M.O.D.O.K.'s True Feelings"
- Malekith: Dimension Chest
- War Machine: Mission 1-3 "Stolen Suit", Mission 5-5 "Battle in the Skies #4", Mission 8-7 "A Desperate Situation #2"
- Vision: Mission 1-5 "Another Betrayal", Mission 5-3 "Battle in the Skies #2"
- Black Cat: Dimension Chest
- Spider-Man: Mission 3-6 "King Neighbors", Mission 5-9 "New York in Chaos #3", Mission 8-8 "The Showdown #1"
- Daredevil: Mission 4-9 "Strong Winds #2", Mission 6-4 "Stealing the Scene #1"
- Green Goblin: Mission 3-7 "In Chaos #1", Mission 7-1 "Disharmony #1", Mission 7-9 "Doc Ock Unleashed #2"
- Hawkeye: Mission 4-2 "Bringing in the Big Guns #2", Mission 8-3 "Retaking the Antimatter #1"
- Mockingbird: Mission 2-4 "The Darkness Beyond Dimensions #1", Mission 5-1 "A World Berserk"
- Falcon: Mission 2-5 "The Darkness Beyond Dimensions #2", Mission 4-7 "Out of the Dark, Into the Light", Mission 6-2 "Back Up Plans"
- Winter Soldier: Mission 2-7 "The Search for M.O.D.O.K. #1", Mission 6-7 "Stealing the Scene #4", Mission 8-5 "Retaking the Antimatter #3"
- Sharon Carter: Mission 3-8 "In Chaos #2", Mission 6-8 "Attacking the Core", Mission 8-6 "A Desperate Situation #1"
- Elektra: Mission 4-6 "The Perfect Death", Mission 7-2 "Disharmony #2", Mission 7-5 "Kingpin's Plans #2"
- Ghost Rider: Mission 4-4 "Power of ISO-8 #1", Mission 4-8 "Strong Winds #1", Mission 8-4 "Retaking the Antimatter #2"
- Thor: Mission 8-9 "The Showdown #2"
- Ultron: Mission 1-8 "Ultimate Evil", Mission 7-12 "Reconstructed System #2"
- Loki: Dimension Rift
- Destroyer: Dimension Rift
- Captain Marvel: Traded for Honor Token at the shop
- Black Bolt: Mission 8-10 "The Showdown #3"
- Angela: Dimension Chest
ISO-8 appears in different colors. Each color communicates various kinds of bonuses. Individual pieces of ISO-8 can be boosted by giving up lower ones and paying some gold. After leveling up enough, you will certainly have the ability to gear up numerous pieces of ISO-8. Particular color mixes will certainly lead to added set bonuses.
You have to log in once every 24hrs to make this work. Save your crystals... once hulk buster is achieved (7 days later) if you have played some... you should have enough crystals to purchase the Iron-mania package and that will allow you to take Hulkbuster to 3 stars almost immediately and once you get the skills to lvl 10 and gear to lvl 5 or better, he will move through levels at will.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I have a tire 2 advancement ticket but when I try to use it shows none of my heroes is eligible for it. What I have to make to get eligible...
Hi im fairly new to this game im on normal missions stage 7 the missing scientist and the game just keeps loading when i select it the previous 6 stages work but 7 doesnt and i cant move forward in th...
I don't know what it is I think it's something soup but i don't know the first word. Please help!...
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.