This page contains Cheats for Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Strategy" as genre, made by Eastside Games, released on Apr 20, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Eastside Games
- Publisher: Eastside Games
- Genre: Strategy
- Release: Apr 20, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
Various Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: Customers will increase the profit of a business. but attracting (buying) customers will be more difficult to obtain as you improve your business over time. Keep buying customers and collecting cash to make greasy money. But you need to invest on other profitable business available in town to support your other businesses.
- Tip 2: Tap as fast as you can to fill the card meter and win some extra prizes. You'll get 1 card for every 1 full card meter you'd make when fighting the boss. You need to use 5 or more fingers to rapidly tap the screen. Other character bonuses will also help you to fill the card meter easily.
- Tip 3: At the end of each season, your customers are reset. Any upgrades to your businesses or characters are permanent through. If you are having hard time buying low income businesses when you just start a new season, you can switch between buying single or multiple customers with the x1 and Max button..
- Tip 4: Open trunks to unlock new characters that will allow you to automate and increase profit of your businesses. When a business is automated, it will collect it's profit automatically and you can still collect profit while you are away from the game. This is why you should prioritize getting new characters or leveling "Cory" up, to be able to automate the collection of your business profits.
- Tip 5: Renovation increases the profit and speed of businesses! Use Business Cards and Liquor to Renovate your businesses and produce more cash! Claim a free trunk from the store every 4 hours to gain business cards and liquors.
- Tip 6: Characters other than Cory are required to automate in later seasons! Spend liquor and cards to upgrade them. However, you should only spend liquor and card the mission requires you to do it. There are three mission slots available in the game, there's no need to actually spend liquor or cards to a certain mission if the other two mission can be achievable without spending any liquor and cards. Because you may complete the mission without spending liquor and cards by obtaining new items from opening trunks, achievement rewards, other mission rewards and other possible ways.
Unlimited cards, hash coins, and liquor
There is a technique in the game that lets you earn unrestricted cards, hash coins, and alcohol. Go through the boss battle and then open the trunk to get your rewards when you reach the end of the season. When you get to the scene that states "Season Complete" after seeing all your cards separately, then double-tap the home button and close the game. Open it back up and you will have the rewards, however you will still remain in the exact same season, right at the point where you ended prior to the one in boss battle.
Claim Lahey's trunk
Claim those trunks. Lahey's trunk will appear often, every 4 hours or two. When you earn hash coins, use them to open premium trunks, such as the gold trunk and the famous trunk, for opportunities at making more and rarer cards, as well as more alcohol than you would with the basic trunk. With each new season, you have the ability to unlock a particular kind of new business. Do the one in boss battle as quickly as possible. There is no advantage to lingering and doing in charge battle late, as you will not have the ability to unlock anything new past the most just recently unlocked business.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.