This page contains Cheats for Drag'n'Boom organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Ankama, released on Sep 12, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Genre: Action
- Release: Sep 12, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: Kicking or roasting a knight will start a combo multiplier! It'll start at x1 and build up every time you attack another knight. The cool part is that you can attack the same knight multiple times for even more combos! Attack a knight and then as he's bouncing into the air, fly into him or throw a fireball to rack up more combos. You'll get a ton of coins if you can build up a big combo chain. Watch the combo multiplier at the top right - if you look closely, you'll notice that the font color is white but gradually fills up with yellow. This is how much time you have on your current combo; once it fills up yellow, your combo will end and your coins are calculated and added to your total. The highest your combo multiplier can be at is x12!
- Tip 2: Leveling up your dragon will unlock new types of fireballs! You can select fireballs that shoot out like an arrow, fireballs that drop and bounce around, and more. Try them all and see which one you like the most. Some fireballs are better suited for different types of enemies, but it really comes down to personal preference. They each have their own unique attributes, like the regular fireball having a little bit of area damage, while the arrow fireball flies farther and faster.
- Tip 3: Each level in Drag'n'Boom has three stars for you to obtain. The first star requires you to simple complete the level. The second star requires you to go through the entire level without taking any damage. The third and final star requires you to defeat all enemies on the level. Be sure to fully explore the levels to make sure you don't miss a single enemy, but be careful not to get hit in the process.
- Tip 4: Charging up a wing dive or fireball will slow down time, as you know. A neat trick to keep in mind is that you can charge up both simultaneously! You can then let a wing dive go in the direction you want while still having time slowed down so you can line up a fireball shot. It's really helpful if you're try to nail those pesky archers that like to hideaway in tight spots.
- Tip 5: Remember that your combo multiplier affects the amount of coins you've picked up since the start of the combo. That's why it's very important to start beating up a bunch of knights near a row of coins of something to get the most out of the multiplier. Knights and soldiers only drop a coin when they go down, so it's not worth a lot to just use them on their own.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.