This page contains Cheats for Goon Squad organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Atari, released on Oct 6, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Atari
- Publisher: Atari
- Genre: Action
- Release: Oct 6, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: One of the most interesting features of the game is that you can ask for protection from other real players. This basically means that you join a specific person's squad, and the higher their level, the better the boosts you get. Because getting protection from other players means that you will get some of their goodies, translated into extra hit points and extra cash rewards for completing activities. You can also offer protection - in this case, you can and should try to protect as many people as possible because once you do, you will get some of the loot from the protected players, which is always a good thing to have. So all in all, this is a time consuming thing especially early on in the game, but it's really worth all the trouble!
- Tip 2: Upgrading them requires a lot of dollars, and you won't have that in the long run. Focus on upgrading the cards that you use, and those that you enjoy playing the most. You won't have enough money - at least not without spending real life cash on it - so put the money you have to good use and only upgrade the cards you use.
- Tip 3: There are lots of cards in the game (although still not a ton), so decks will surely vary from player to player, but there are a few rules you should follow when it comes to building a great deck: Keep the costs as low as possible or, if your costs are higher and you wait for the end game to crush your opponent, make sure that you can stay alive that long. Keeping costs under 4 is a must in my opinion. Mix and match: make sure that you have cards to cover all sorts of possible threats. Make sure that you have something to counter swarms of enemies (like the hell hounds), single strong units and flying units. Know what your cards do and what their strengths & weaknesses are. Usually flying cards and those that spawn units are really, really good in the game at the moment.
- Tip 4: It takes some time to open safes won from battles you've came out victorious from, so make sure that you're always working on opening one. Take them one at a time and try to anticipate when you will log in the next time, in order to optimize opening times. It goes without saying that you should keep the lengthy ones to open over the night, when you are sleeping. Also, don't forget about the skull safe which can be opened daily and which is filled based on the number of battles you take part in (and also performance matters).
- Tip 5: There are three different game modes you can play and each one has its own power rankings. Being the best in each mode is pretty difficult, so my advice is to focus on the one you enjoy the most. I would go on the traditional 1vs1 mode or my favorite, the Rumble. The reason why I don't really like the Co-op mode is that you depend too much on your teammate and you don't have all the control in your hands. But choose your favorite game mode and play it over and over again, perfecting your strategy and deck for it. Because what works in 1vs1 won't work just as well in Rumble mode, where you have to keep your eyes open in multiple areas and focus your attacks on the easiest enemy to take out. Practice makes perfect here!
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.