This page contains Cheats for Amazing Katamari Damacy organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe, released on Nov 29, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe
- Genre: Action
- Release: Nov 29, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: You can suck up anything that is smaller than yourself. Typically, collectible objects will be arranged in a line like coins, so you'll be able to pick them up easily. Oftentimes, if you grow taller than a wall that you're next to, you can move to the side and suck up the wall and objects on the other side of it, as well, giving you other routes to run both for safety and for size.
- Tip 2: You have three of the King's missions that you can complete at a time. Rubies are the premium currency of the game, and if you beat all three of the missions, you'll earn some free gems. You'll fill the challenge progress bar, and when the missions are complete, a new set of missions will pop up.
- Tip 3: When you see one of your cousins in a level, run them over and you'll be able to use their powers to your advantage. Foomin attracts nearby objects like a magnet. Marny shrinks you to pick up tiny coins. Macho allows you to break through objects and give you coins for it. Opeo shields you. Nik will increase your score multiplier as you go.
- Tip 4: You'll get one daily missions at a time in addition to the king's missions. The king's missions will allow you to earn free gems. The daily mission, on the other hand, will earn you free coins for completing them. Once the day is over, you get a new mission, whether you finished the old mission or not.
- Tip 5: At the end of a run, you'll get a missile, and when you open the missile (which is like a chest), you'll earn coins and possibly rubies, as well as pieces of various celestial objects. Complete all of the objects in a constellation, and you'll get a boost. Boosts will increase your score multipliers as you unlock them, so to get your score multipliers as high as possible, keep unlocking more stars and constellations.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.