This page contains Cheats for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Simulation Virtual" as genre, made by Jam City, Inc., released on Dec 12, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Jam City, Inc.
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 12, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
On each floor there is a way you can get one extra energy by touchy the objects or things:
- East Towers: The blank painting on the far left
- West Towers: Oranges painting (Next to Gryffindor's CR)
- Lower Floor West: Fire lamp on the right side of the great hall doorway, Middle Soldier Statue
- Dungeons: Dobby
- Castle Grounds: Brown stick, in between Whomping Willow and Hagrids Hut
- Lower Floors East: The stack of books on the bench
- East Tower: Peeves behind the Divination Stairs
- Hogsmeade: Person standing in alley between Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes
- Forbidden Forest: Triangle Cobweb to the left of the Spider's Lair
- Diagon Alley: Money bag in front of Gringotts
- Magical Creature Reserve: Wolf Cub
- Quidditch Stadium: Golden Snitch
Right from the beginning, you'll be able to choose which house the sorting hat puts you in. You can choose either Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. The story changes depending on which sorting house you choose, from who your rival is to who your prefect and your best friend are. If you want to change houses, you need to make a new account, so delete the game and then reinstall it to start a new character.
When you're in the middle of a challenge, it's common to run out of energy in the middle of a longer challenge. If that happens to you, you aren't stuck by any means. Hit the door button in the lower right corner of the screen to go back to the previous area. From there, you can find more quests and take them on, so find ones that require little to no energy and complete them at your leisure.
The coins go toward buying new clothes and other looks for your wizard. The clothing is not a requirement in this game; it's a way to customize your wizard. Even if your character isn't dressed in wizard robes when you enter a class, they'll automatically be in a robe when you start the class quest. So you don't have to swap outfits every time you begin a quest.
Your character has three traits that you can level up, depending on the choices that you make. Knowledge, courage, and empathy are the traits that you can improve. Tap on your profile to see how many experience points you need in a particular trait in order to level it up. The higher a trait's level, the more choices you'll get during an interaction with another character.
Energy determines how many moves you can make in the game, and when you run out, you can't complete actions anymore. You can either wait for your energy to come back, or you can buy energy in exchange for gems. Sometimes energy will be awarded when you earn a star during a class or an action, as well. The time-lapse trick doesn't work in this game, so setting the time ahead will leave you with only the same amount of energy.
- Who wrote the book "Magical Draughts and Potions?" Arsenius Jigger.
- What kind of cauldron do first years need to use? Pewter.
- What is the best way to extract juice from the Sopophorous Bean? Crush it.
- Which ingredient is not used in the Shrinking Solution? Rotten Egg.
- What do you say to summon a broom to your hand? Up
- Which of these is not a variety of broom? Occamy
- A Firebolt is a type of what? Broom
- Where are flying lessons held? The Training Ground
- Who is the Flying Professor? Madam Hooch
- Who is the Potions Professor? Severus Snape
- Who is the Divination Professor? Professor Trelawney
- Madam Hooch has distinct yellow what? Eyes
- What is the name of America's magical government? MACUSA
- No spell yet devised allows a wizard to do what? Fly Unaided
- Why would you Cast Alohomora? Unlock a Door.
- Which of these is not a cleaning spell? Confrigo.
- What kind of spell is Flipendo? Jinx
- What is the effect of the Stupefy spell? Stun You.
- What does the charm Lumos provide? Light.
- Who teaches care of magical creatures? Silvanus Kettleburn.
- Who is the History of Magic Professor? Professor Binns.
- What does Professor Vector teach? Arithmancy.
- Who is the Transfiguration Professor? Professor Minerva McGonagall.
- Before Dumbledore, who was the headmaster of Hogwarts? Armando Dippet
- What is the name of the wizard village near Hogwarts? Hogsmeade.
You can track your house's progress over the course of the year by selecting your Character Portrait from the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Your standing — first, second, third, or fourth — will be displayed under your House Crest, along with the points you've contributed. You can also select Rank to view the Hogwarts House Points Counter, which provides information on rewards and leaderboard standings.
There's a Hogwarts Mystery duelling cheat you can try out if you get frustrated with the rock, paper, scissor mechanic and keep losing the stance selection — just pick aggressive every single time, and always use Expellariarmus.
Due to the algorithms in the game's AI, you will win the throw often enough and stun often enough that you can coast through most battles. Only change your stance and go for defensive if its the end of the match and you are clearly one attack away from losing.
You might be quite low on stamina by the end, and it can take awhile if they choose defensive and heal, but you will almost always win every match anyway. Take advantage of this now, before the developers figure it out and nerf the throw mechanics!
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do we get juice from sprophorous?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.