This page contains Cheats for Offroad Outlaws organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Simulation" as genre, made by Autonoma, released on Dec 21, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Autonoma
- Publisher: Autonoma
- Genre: Simulation
- Release: Dec 21, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: Don't listen to the game when it tells you to buy both a bike and a truck. Buy one and save the money that you normally would have spent on the other one. Instead, take that money and go to the upgrade store, upgrade to the best possible items for your vehicle, then you'll have something very powerful with a ton of traction to send to the trails and go for the best time that you can. If you want to switch vehicles shortly after beginning, then delete and re-download the game.
- Tip 2: Make yourself familiar with all of the drive mode customization buttons at the top of the screen. If you're a seasoned off-roader you'll know all of this, but if not, then high-gear is for speed and low-gear allows you to have more traction. Differential locks are useful for preventing wheel spin to a specific wheel or axle. Switch between front, rear, and all-wheel drive depending on which wheel or wheels needs traction to get over a tough obstacle.
- Tip 3: Use the map to figure out where to start a specific trail. The green dot indicates where you start, and the red dot indicates the finish line for a trail. Be careful getting to the beginning of a trail, as you won't stop moving while the trail is starting, so if you fall off a cliff or flip over, you'll end up having to cancel your run unless you don't care about your time.
- Tip 4: One of the few free upgrades that you can do is to the wheels and tires, or more specifically, to the size of them. If you change the size of your rims, nothing will happen except for modifications to the appearance. Bigger and wider tires, though, can change the handling characteristics of your vehicle due to the center of gravity and the contact patch, and can have an effect on both speed and traction, so experiment.
- Tip 5: If you need to grind for cash, go to one of your more familiar trails and start/finish it over and over again. Keep doing this until you have enough cash for either a good upgrade or batch of upgrades, or a entirely new vehicle, depending on what your goal is with the cash. You can grind for experience this way too, to unlock more trails without having to use the gold or spend real-life money.
There are various methods of farming crates in this game so feel free to try mine!
When you first spawn into the woodlands map, drive straight until you meet a creek. Take a right, an drive a little bit past the hill with the mission on it an stop so that you can go into Free Cam an turn your camera to face the other side of the creek, if you drove the right little bit you'll see the crate sitting there and all you gotta do from there is tap on it. You should be able to collect it from the other side of the creek, after you collect leave to go the main menu and reload the map! An sometimes if your lucky two will spawn over there. The second one spawning a little bit further back in the middle of a couple of trees, but most the time one will spawn but that could've just been my luck. Anyways there is a slight chance that the crate sometimes will not spawn, if you don see the crate just leave and reload the map, and bam it should be there. An you can drive to the other side of the creek to collect but this was just my lazy way of doing it. It's just a lil farming.. it's all legal here! :)
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
The barn find is my favorite car, I really want to drive it so please help me find the parts...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.