This page contains Cheats for DragonSky: Idle And Merge organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Role-Playing" as genre, made by Com2us Corp., released on Jun 19, 2019. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Com2us Corp.
- Publisher: Com2us Corp.
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Jun 19, 2019
- ESRB: Not Set
In order to upgrade a dragon, you will require to take into account what kind of upgrade you wish to make, since there are a number of things that you can upgrade: the dragon's level, the dragon's quality (star level), and the dragon's abilities! Let's start with the very start:
Upgrade the dragon's level
Upgrading a dragon's level will boost their fundamental DPS (damage per second) and DEF (defense). These stats are very crucial, due to the fact that the more DPS a dragon does, the quicker the enemy dragons fall, and the higher your dragon's DEF, the more damage it will require to take in order to fall.
You can see these stats when you tap on a dragon, right below the dragon's image. You can also learn the dragon's others stats, such as Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Defense Penetration, Attribute Damage, Armor and Immunity if you tap on the fold menu "View Details".
Leveling up a dragon will need just Gold, and for each level you will require to include Gold 3 times to unlock the next level. For each EXP you include, your dragon's stats will enhance even if their level has actually not updated!
I recommend that you level up your main damage dealer Elite dragons initially, due to the fact that they are the most crucial ones, and if you desire, you can invest the Gold to level up the others too, once you made all of your main dragons a good level.
Evolve the dragons
By developing the dragons you will include more stars to their score. If you evolve a Rare 4 * dragon to 5 *, it will acquire increased stats, boost your general Team Power, however also unlock new functions and abilities to be updated!
Progressing a dragon will need several copies of the very same dragon, in addition to Dragon Soul and a lots of Gold. I recommend that if you are aiming to concentrate on a couple of particular dragons, then by all methods attempt to get them several times and upgrade their abilities and levels as much as you can, till you can evolve them to 6 *.
It is a painstaking and long work, however it is all worth it in the end, due to the fact that you can make any Elite dragon of your option effective that way.
Upgrade the dragon's abilities
I recommend that if you wish to see a huge enhancement in the dragon's power, that you use the Enhance Stones that you get to empower your dragons, ability after ability!
When you will get a new dragon, it will begin at 4 *, and it will have unlocked just 2 additional abilities (the ATK Upgrade and HP Upgrade). As you star up your dragons, they will unlock the following 2 (DEF PEN Upgrade and DEF Upgrade and 5 *) and the last 2 when you make them 6 * and 7 *.
The 7 * upgrade is gotten the team, so it is extremely helpful, however also the hardest to get! Let us focus on how to upgrade the others for now!
Considering that each dragon comes from one Element (Neutral-- purple, Water-- blue, Fire-- red, Wood-- green) you will require the Enhance Stones of that aspect to upgrade the dragons'abilities!
I recommend that you initially upgrade your greatest dragons, then you save the staying Enhance Stones since you will absolutely find a much better use for them as you upgrade the dragons' stars, so do not squander them on every dragon! Improve Stones are not as typical of a resource as Gold! Just use them for the dragons you are presently using, and the rest save them!
Best Neutral dragons list
- Brabadon (Legendary): has a ton of basic damage and since he can cause huge and powerful explosions, is definitely one of the best dragons in game.
- Unius (Legendary): his attacks are very good, as they have tracking so they will follow the enemy. This is useful in any situation, but the main attack is also extremely good!
- Eleve-Bonehorn (Epic): throws bone pieces which pierce the enemies. and they can attack multiple enemies at once. It's good for both single target (boss fights) and AoE (stages).
- Adelan-Neros (Epic): fires stars that track down the enemies. If you place this dragon at the back, you will have a constant source of great damage.
Best Fire dragons List
- Nestreza (Legendary): fires several rays of destruction which are powerful to take on any type of enemy.
- Eleve-Mecanon (Epic): fires guided attacks which are super powerful - some of the greatest damage dealers in game.
- Volver-Bladnought (Epic): a very good "tank" dragon which also deals damage. Focus on placing them at the front and upgrading first the HP and Defense.
Best Water dragons List
- Bivir (Legendary): creates souls which fly towards the enemy and divide into smaller souls, which will keep on chasing the enemy!
- Vajrathor (Legendary): it fires lightning and deals damage to all enemies, while chaining between them. It's great for dealing damage to both single target and multiple enemies.
- Adelan-Jupiter (Epic): another good dragon to place at the front. Try to upgrade HP, Defense but also add a few points in DPS because it has pretty good and consistent damage.
- Purplux (Epic): it's a good dragon in many situations, however you need to position it well so that the laser ray it launches will reach the enemies.
Best Wood dragons List
- Asazel (Legendary): one of my favorite dragons, it is super powerful and can deal with various enemies super quickly. The only drawback is the short range, but if placed correctly, it is a really good front liner who can do tons of damage.
- Gaigarus (Legendary): its missiles track down the enemy, so it is a super useful unit to place anywhere, since it will deal tons of damage and take on any type of enemy.
- Volver-Rhinosh (Epic): another very good "tank", they should go in the front line and make sure you upgrade first the HP and Defense. This dragon deals high damage shots, so it is also a fairly good damage dealer!
How to Get More Dragons
The simplest way to get more dragons, and the most apparent ones is by hatching the eggs. You will start hatching eggs because the very start of the game, and you can find them in the bottom right corner of the screen. There you can hold an optimal variety of 10 Eggs, so you can hatch approximately 10 at the same time (if you have enough slots on your screen). Just tap on an egg to hatch a Tier 1 dragon, and keep doing this till you hatched all eggs. You can get another Tier 1 dragon and together combine them into developing a Tier 2 one once you got a Tier 1 dragon. Keep doing this, since they will accumulate and one after another you will combine them into a Tier 10 dragon.
Head on to the Lab and there you can select to upgrade these alternatives: "Reduce hatching time" and "Increase max egg capability" to make eggs appear earlier, and also to have more eggs simultaneously. You can also choose the "Hatch Tier 2 dragon from egg" which I highly recommend, if you desire an opportunity to hatch higher tier dragons, therefore making the entire upgrade procedure much faster. You can upgrade these by either using Obsidian, or Gems.
Dragon Search Tickets
The Search function is a quite standard, yet incredibly helpful option since it will offer you an opportunity to get higher tier dragons, and even free of charge! This option works by offering you free Dragon Search Tickets every number of hours, and you can then use these to look for random dragons.
There will primarily turn up normal dragons, while there is a little opportunity that you can experience Elite dragons too (however do not get your hopes up too insane). One Dragon Search Ticket will renew in about 3 hours, so you will get a couple of every day
To find more dragons all you need to do is make certain you do your searches whenever you have 3/3 tickets, so that you will reset the timer for a new one! That way they will never ever get to go to squander!
To get more Dragon Search Tickets:
- Simply level up constantly and you will get them as rewards
- Wait till they renew in time
How to get more dragons with tickets:
- Remember that you will have 2 free tame choices for your dragons every single time you summon new ones, so make sure you use these.
- When you are taming it,-- You will in some cases see a radiant background behind the dragon. Your possibilities of taming it are a little higher when that occurs!
- If you see Elite dragons here, attempt taming them initially and if that stops working, then record them with Gems!
- Always get the Tier 8 (often), Tier 9 and particularly Tier 10 dragons if you take place to get any of them throughout your searches.
How to get more Gems
Given that for this you will require Gems, there are several methods to get them. At the very starting just make certain you declare all of the game's newbie rewards, which can be discovered in your mail, since they will offer you rather a lot of Gems.
Here are other methods to get more Gems:
- Check out the Notice and Event pages in game-- they will typically reward you with 10 Gems each!
- Log in every day to the game! Just log in to just declare the rewards, even if you do not intend on playing the game that specific day!
- Complete your Daily Missions!
- Complete numerous in game Achievements!
- Take an appearance at the rewards for the Recapture Mission! You will get a couple of from here too!
- Tap on the chests that appear on your screen. They will include different rewards (consisting of Gems), and you can open one every couple of phases!
- Level up your player level! Every couple of levels you will get Gems for reaching particular level turning points in the game!
I recommend that even after you bought the bundles from the Store with your novice Gems, you should still save them approximately get more, due to the fact that you see-- it is the very best way to get more Elite dragons!
Get more dragons the Premium way
You can also choose the superior way to get more dragons, which is by utilizing your real money. I do not recommend this, as there are rather a lot of free choices to do this in game, so I truly do not see the requirement for it. There are rather a couple of packs that you can go for if you desire to actually charge some dollars into the game. If you wish to do this, then ensure you take a look at the Event minimal time uses first of all, then the One-Time Limited Product provides since they are the most worth it for their money worth!
Tap the eggs and hatch dragons
It is incredibly crucial that from the very first minute in the game you start splitting the eggs. You can have an optimum of 10 eggs accumulated at the same time, then the eggs will stop appearing up until you start opening them. I recommend that you constantly tap on the eggs and hatch more dragons, since that is the only manner in which you will get to have very effective dragons and upgrade them very rapidly to tier 10s and Nines. Now you may not know what I indicate, however here are a number of fundamental suggestions:
- You will get a new dragon egg every number of seconds. You will require to tap on them to open them and hatch a new dragon.
- You can integrate 2 of the very same tier dragons into a more effective one, of a higher tier.
- You should constantly attempt to hatch as lots of eggs as possible as quickly as they are readily available, and also match the dragons (integrate them) rapidly so that you will unlock those effective tier 10 dragons.
Equip your best dragons
When you will get a couple of excellent dragons, open the menu and tap on the Dragon tab. There you will see on the top your existing team. You will have 2 slots at start, up until you unlock more. In those 2 slots you should ensure you equip your finest dragons. You can alter them at any offered time, so if you acquire much better ones, you can go on and alter them! Just constantly make certain that you have the very best dragons designated to your team. You can see your team's present power right beneath it, so it's constantly excellent to have the highest power possible at all times. You can alter the team by tapping on the "Change Team" orange button and after that tapping on the dragon you desire out then tap on the unassigned dragon to include them to your formation.
Level up the dragons
There are a lots of things you can upgrade when it concerns the dragons, so I will inform you whatever you require to learn about every one of them, so you will know what you are headed into:
- Level up the dragons: by leveling them up you will increase their DPS and DEF, and hence increase their general Power.
- Upgrade the dragons'abilities: when you level up their abilities you will also increase their power. No matter if you upgrade the ATK or HP, it's excellent to constantly upgrade whatever.
- Evolve the dragons: progressing the dragons is great since that way you will unlock more abilities for them and boost their active abilities.
Constantly make certain you upgrade the dragons levels initially, since that is the most convenient one to do at start. You can move on to upgrading their abilities, which will need specific resources that you get from rebooting the phases.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
What is the function and used for blue fire icon, 2 side from gold icon in dragon menu there are blue fire icon (with quantity)...
How do you get through level 271? Please help, thanks!...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.