This page contains Cheats for Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator organized by sections for Macintosh. This game has "Simulation Virtual" as genre, made by Game Grumps, released on Jul 13, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Game Grumps
- Publisher: Game Grumps
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Jul 13, 2017
- ESRB: Not Set
Do an unrehearsed backflip during Josephs second date (do atleast these dances before: the worm, twerking)
When going on the last date with Craig, once you reach the waterfall, keep jumping off the waterfall. Keep doing it even after Craig leaves. Once you do it too many times, you'll fall and bleed out.
Go for Knife Dad, you will give amanda her mail and she will swear, tell her you dont care.
"Give Amanda permission to swear."
Can be unlocked through dialogue during a romance Robert run. After your second date with Robert (rank S), you get home and Amanda meets you.
Amanda says "You know the Mothman is bullshit, right?"
You get three options, choose the one which permits her to swear, something along the lines of
"you know what, it's fine"
The game will remember this choice through future runs so you cannot make this choice again with another dadsona on the same Steam account even though it's that dad's first time romancing Robert.
When on the third date with Brian, when you're on the Ferris wheel, "be an asshole" & then "throw a punch."
Keep jumping from the waterfall on Craig's third date.
- Tip 1: Don't forget to floss every day
- Tip 2: It's never too early to invest in a personal IRA
- Tip 3: Start building credit as soon as possible
- Tip 4: Stand up for yourself - don't let anyone disrespect you
- Tip 5: Everyone needs to know how to use power tools
- Tip 6: Don't trust anyone who likes their meat well done
- Tip 7: LaserDisc is clearly the superior video format
- Tip 8: Drink a full glass of water in the morning to help wake up
- Tip 9: Don't use metal utensils on nonstick frying pans
- Tip 10: If you're parking uphill, be sure to turn your tires towards the street
- Tip 11: It's rude to ask people about their mysterious hand tattoos
- Tip 12: Moving pictures is hands down the best Rush album
- Tip 13: Buy quality, not quantity
- Tip 14: Shave with the grain
- Tip 15: You always have time for a beer with your buds
- Tip 16: Always use a coat of wax after a wash
- Tip 17: Nothing can beat reading in print
- Tip 18: Always carry a pocket knife
- Tip 19: Use your hips when throwing
- Tip 20: Keep your word
- Tip 21: Eat a lot of broccoli
- Tip 22: Drinking too much water can cause water intoxication
- Tip 23: Take care of your health while you're still young
- Tip 24: Always help a friend in need
- Tip 25: Drink plenty of water
- Tip 26: Exercise regularly and you'll stay healthy!
- Tip 27: Don't eat too close to your bedtime
- Tip 28: Always check the card reader at ATMs before you swipe
- Tip 29: Medicine is not always the best medicine
- Tip 30: Always bring a war chest
- Tip 31: You're young, you have your health, now is the time to take risks
- Tip 32: You can't beat the whammy bar
- Tip 33: The solo from Kid Charlemagne is the greatest guitar solo ever recorded
- Tip 34: Peter Weller actually has a PHD in history
- Tip 35: It's called masking tape for a reason
- Tip 36: Trust no one
- Tip 37: If you press the ignition too long you'll just flood the engine
- Tip 38: The extended cut is the only cut worth watching
- Tip 39: They really stepped up the production value in Episode V
- Tip 40: Managing debt is just part of being an adult
- Tip 41: Run through the finish line
- Tip 42: What you do, when you don't have to, will determine where you'll be when you can't help it
- Tip 43: When lifting weights, use proper form and a full range of motion
- Tip 44: Gas is cheaper in the suburbs
- Tip 45: Do what you love and the money will come
- Tip 46: Do it once, do it right
- Tip 47: Don't skip the corners
- Tip 48: Eat plenty of carbs the night before a big game
- Tip 49: If the police are driving behind you, don't give them probable cause to pull you over
- Tip 50: Try to drive in a way where you never have to use your brakes
- Tip 51: You can save bookmarks directly to your desktop
- Tip 52: A bird in the hand is better than a bird in the eye
- Tip 53: Pet every dog
- Tip 54: Have you ever read Rich Dad Poor Dad?
- Tip 55: Liquor before beef, you're in the clear
- Tip 56: Go ask your mother
- Tip 57: If life gives you lemons, parsley, onions, and eggs... make a really nice omelet
- Tip 58: Practice makes permanent
- Tip 59: First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairiest chest
- Tip 60: Never give up, never remember
- Tip 61: That quirky lab assistant from NCIS just reminds me of you
- Tip 62: Whistle while you work
- Tip 63: Please remember to call us once in a while
- Tip 64: Get whatever job you want, just make sure it has health insurance
- Tip 65: Grow your own vegetables. It's cheaper, I think
- Tip 66: It's okay if you don't come in first, just make sure you have health insurance
- Tip 67: Try to exercise regularly
- Tip 68: Sleep is important! Make sure you're getting enough
- Tip 69: It's okay to cry if you're feeling sad
- Tip 70: Make sure to sweep under your tent so you don't sleep on rocks
- Tip 71: Good tire pressure is essential to optimal mileage
- Tip 72: The only acceptable time and place for decaf coffee is never and in the trash
- Tip 73: When changing a tire, make sure to tighten the bolts in a starfish pattern
- Tip 74: Anyone who tells you that a drink isn't manly has never known heartache
- Tip 75: Call someone if you're thinking about them. They probably want to hear from you
- Tip 76: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
- Tip 77: Don't smoke
- Tip 78: Try not to make assumptions about people
- Tip 79: Don't trust gas station egg sandwiches
- Tip 80: Please don't pirate games
- Tip 81: It's better to be early than late
- Tip 82: Eat a balance meal every day that includes vegetable, fruit, and protein
- Tip 83: Minimize eating fried foods, candy, and sweets
- Tip 84: Treat people better than they treat you
- Tip 85: Be generous and kind to everyone
- Tip 86: Always try your best at everything
- Tip 87: Spend less money than you make
- Tip 88: Pay your bills early
- Tip 89: Look at situations positively
- Tip 90: Always try to make others around you happy
- Tip 91: Smile as often as you can, it will make others around you comfortable ??
- Tip 92: You're never too busy or important to be kind to others
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.