This page contains Cheats for World Of Warships organized by sections for Macintosh. This game has "Simulation" as genre, made by Wargaming Group Limited, released on Jun 19, 2019. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Wargaming Group Limited
- Publisher: Wargaming Group Limited
- Genre: Simulation
- Release: Jun 19, 2019
- ESRB: Not Set
In this guide I will tell you the most basic tips and tricks you need to know to make your first steps in World of Warships.
- The firing range of a ship ? to the range that ship is most effective. There is no such thing as "snipers" in WoWS.
- Use the mini-map. Don't just glance at it, actually use it - it's the most useful tool in the game. Also use the "+" to make it larger.
- The most dangerous torpedos in the game have white triangles (meaning they have been fired by friendlies). Torpedos don't know which team they are on, they kill both sides without discrimination.
- Sometimes you need to attack, sometimes you need to capture a point, and sometimes you need to retreat and hide. Pay attention to points, ships remaining, and time remaining.
- Learn when a trade is advantageous vs not. Trading your 1/4 health ship for their full health higher tier ship is usually a good trade; trading your full health ship for their 1/4 health lower tier ship is usually not a good trade.
- Be patient. In your first few (hundred) games focus on learning, and staying alive. You will learn a lot more slowly and get frustrated if you charge in and die early every time. Even if you are not the best player, you are WAY more useful alive.
- While you might be tempted to go full broadside so you can aim as many of your guns at the enemy as possible, don't - in this game, doing so will just make you an easier target to shoot at.
- Try multiple ship lines. You will learn new play styles, AND the weaknesses of other ships.
- Use chat. Pay attention to chat. Don't be afraid to ask for advice. For all the salt in chat, the community can be pretty awesome at times.
- Don't worry about premium ships for a while. And for the love of God don't buy a premium at a tier higher than what you have played.
- Don't grind. Don't try to race up lines. Enjoy the ships. Enjoy the trip. A lot of decent low tier ships can be a lot of fun and have bad reputations because no one bothers to try and actually learn them. Tier 10 isn't the promised Land you think it is. Basically, have fun!
Bonus: shoot at the enemy destroyers. If you don't like being permanently spotted and torpedoed by them, then take every opportunity you have to eliminate them.
For all the whiners that wana use there main account on the Steam game.
First go to steam right click on World of warships then go to properties then local files then browse local files. Then find the "Steam_api.dll" file and rename it to something like "Steam_api_old.dll"
Second Relaunch the game and select the server that your main Wargaming account is on and wait for it to load.
Third Log in.
My Prefrences are Reset
- If you have the old World of warships (non steam version) still installed you can copy your preferences from it.
- First go to steam right click on World of warships then go to properties then local files then browse local files.
- Next find your original install (non steam game) and find a file called "Prefrences.XML" and copy it then go back to the steam version and replace the "prefrences.xml" with the copied one.
- Relaunch the game.
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Capture a Key Area or the enemy base.||Naval Warfare. Tactics|
|Cause 1 000 000 HP of damage to enemy ships.||Naval Warfare. Weaponry Basics|
|Complete 150 secondary tasks in operations.||Important Missions|
|Complete 450 secondary tasks in operations.||Special Orders|
|Complete 900 secondary tasks in operations.||Secret Instructions|
|Complete all tasks of the Campaign||"Science of Victory" with Honors|
|Complete all tasks of the Campaign||"Honorable Service" with Honors|
|Complete all tasks of the Campaign||"Yamamoto Isoroku" with Honors|
|Complete the entire "Yamamoto Isoroku" collection||"Yamamoto Isoroku"|
|Complete the final task of the Campaign||"Science of Victory"|
|Complete the final task of the Campaign||"Honorable Service"|
|Complete the final task of the Campaign||"Yamamoto Isoroku"|
|Destroy 150 key ships and auxiliary ships in operations.||Ravager|
|Destroy 25 key ships and auxiliary ships in operations.||Exterminator|
|Destroy 75 key ships and auxiliary ships in operations.||Raider|
|Destroy an enemy ship by causing damage to her magazine, resulting in its detonation.||Naval Warfare. Lucky Shot|
|Destroy an enemy ship by flooding.||Naval Warfare. Flooding|
|Destroy an enemy ship by ramming.||Naval Warfare. Ramming|
|Destroy an enemy ship by setting her on fire.||Naval Warfare. Arson|
|Earn 1 000 000 credits in battles.||Moneybags|
|Earn 10 000 000 credits in battles.||Business Magnate|
|Earn 100 000 credits in battles.||Initial Capital|
|Have 120 ships survive in operations.||Protector|
|Have 20 allied ships survive in operations.||Shield|
|Have 60 allied ships survive in operations.||Guardian|
|Open 10 containers.||Junior Supply Officer|
|Open 100 containers.||Supply Officer|
|Open 1000 containers.||Senior Supply Officer|
|Open at least 1 container a day for 5 days in a row.||Smooth Supply|
|View Complete List »|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.