This page contains Cheats for South Park: The Stick Of Truth organized by sections for PC. This game has "Role-Playing" as genre, made by Obsidian Entertainment, released on Mar 4, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Mar 4, 2014
- ESRB: Mature
Easy "Just Saying Hi" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Fart on Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters and Jimmy. It only counts if you fart on them when they are your selected partners, and not as characters in the overworld.
Easy "More Popular Than John Lennon" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Go to the indicated location to find the corresponding person to befriend. Note: Some are missable and are only obtained during quests that cannot be returned to later.
- 1. Butters: Main storyline.
- 2. Clyde : Kupa Keep, before entering Cartman's tent. He will later unfriend you.
- 3. Scott Malkinson: Kupa Keep.
- 4. Kenny: Main storyline.
- 5. Mrs. Cartman: Cartman's house.
- 6. Dougie: Outside Butters' house.
- 7. Mrs. Stotch: Butters' house.
- 8. Mr. Stotch: Butters' house.
- 9. Mom: Your house.
- 10. Kelly Gardner: Near your house.
- 11. Pete: Second floor of garage 2210.
- 12. Romper Stomper: Locked in the cell in the Police Station. The key is on the second floor.
- 13. Kevin Stoley: Finish his side quest.
- 14. Annie: Main storyline.
- 15. Mrs. Biggle: On the bench outside the Post Office.
- 16. Esther: In the News Building.
- 17. Officer Barbrady: Outside Tom's Rhinoplasty.
- 18. Mrs. Marsh: Buy something from Tom's Rhinoplasty.
- 19. Millie: Behind Unplanned Parenthood.
- 20. Mr. Slave: Finish his sidequest.
- 21. Priest Maxi: Finish his sidequest.
- 22. Jesus: Priest Maxi sidequest.
- 23. General Disarray: In Butters' Chaos Lair at U-Stor. The key is in Butters' room.
- 24. Al Gore: Outside the movie theater.
- 25. Damien: In the movie theater.
- 26. Mr. Kim: Finish his sidequest.
- 27. Skeeter: Finish his sidequest.
- 28. Bartender: Same as Skeeter.
- 29. Mr. McCormick: Outside the bar.
- 30. Mr. Broflovski: Outside Kyle's house.
- 31. Francis: Outside Kyle's house, break his snowman.
- 32. Tweek: Main storyline.
- 33. Token: Main storyline.
- 34. Karen: Kenny's house.
- 35. Mrs. McCormick: Kenny's house.
- 36. Kelly Rutherford: Acquire 30 friends and speak to her.
- 37. Craig: Main storyline. He will later unfriend you.
- 38. Randy: Main storyline.
- 39. Douglas: Pink house by Photo Dojo. Break the window and use Anal Probe.
- 40. Jason: Kyle's house.
- 41. Timmy: Find all fast-travel stations.
- 42. Stan: Kyle's house, finish sidequest.
- 43. Jimmy: Kyle's house, finish sidequest.
- 44. DogPoo: Kyle's house, finish sidequest.
- 45. Lola: Post Office, after 40 friends are made.
- 46. Mr. Mackey: Community Center, finish his sidequest.
- 47. Amber: Mr. Hankey's sidequest (sewer).
- 48. Cornwallis: Mr. Hankey's sidequest.
- 49. Simon: Mr. Hankey's sidequest.
- 50. Mr. Hankey: Finish his sidequest.
- 51. Mrs. Hankey: Same as Mr Hankey.
- 52. Mayor McDaniels: Finish her sidequest.
- 53. Santa: Roof of the Police Station (requires Anal Probe).
- 54. Henrietta: Main storyline.
- 55. Micheal: Main storyline.
- 56. Pete: Main storyline.
- 57. Firkle: Main storyline.
- 58. Kyle: Main storyline.
- 59. Bill : During the main storyline, save him in the school.
- 60. Fossey : Same as Bill.
- 61. Lemmiwinks : Grade 5 Classroom. He is the gerbil running on the ground.
- 62. Underpants Gnome: Finish his sidequest.
- 63. Dad: Your house, after getting 50 friends.
- 64. Bradley: Outside Stan's house (requires Gnome Dust).
- 65. Filmore: Hide and Seek (inside the Bank).
- 66. Flora: Hide and Seek (outside Tower of Peace).
- 67. Quaid: Hide and Seek (sewer).
- 68. Jenny: Hide and Seek (secret path at the Lake).
- 69. Billy: Hide and Seek (farm).
- 70. Sally: Hide and Seek (outside Mr. Slave's house).
- 71. Mr. Garrison: Community Center.
- 72. Principal Victoria: Community Center.
- 73. Mr. Adler: Community Center.
- 74. Mrs. Broflovski: Community Center.
- 75. Cartman: Main storyline.
- 76. Chris Donnely: Kyle's house, after recruiting the girls.
- 77. Leroy Mullens: On top of News Building (requires Gnome Dust).
- 78. Sergeant Yates : Police Station, during Nazi Zombie invasion.
- 79. Monica: Main storyline.
- 80. Jessie Rodriguez: Main storyline.
- 81. Jimbo: Finish his sidequest.
- 82. Ned: Same as Jimbo.
- 83. Earl of Winnipeg: Main storyline.
- 84. Bishop of Banff : Main storyline; must choose to spare his life.
- 85. Prince of Canada: Main storyline.
- 86. Duke of Vancouver: Main storyline.
- 87. Terrance: Main storyline.
- 88. Phillip: Main storyline.
- 89. Princess of Canada: Main storyline.
- 90. Minister of Montreal: Main storyline.
- 91. Wendy: Main storyline.
- 92. Bebe: Main storyline.
- 93. Red: Girl's bathroom in the playground.
- 94. Nelly: Girl's bathroom in the playground.
- 95. Jessie: Girl's bathroom in the playground.
- 96. Allie Nelson: Girl's bathroom in the playground.
- 97. Heidi: Girl's bathroom in the playground.
- 98. Crab Person: In the sewer (requires Nagasaki).
- 99. Mr. Tweak: Buy an Ultra Speed Potion.
- 100. Mrs. Tweak: Same as Mr. Tweak.
- 101. Shelly Marsh: Stan's house, after Stan's sidequest.
- 102. Polly Prissy Pants: Cartman's room with Cartman as your buddy.
- 103. Beary: Lost Forest, travel right, up, right, down, right, then accept the true lord.
- 104. Rabbity: Same as Beary.
- 105. Skunky: Same as Beary.
- 106. Beavery: Same as Beary.
- 107. Mousey: Same as Beary.
- 108. Squirrely: Same as Beary.
- 109. Deery: Same as Beary.
- 110. Woodpeckery: Same as Beary.
- 111. Porcupiney: Same as Beary.
- 112. Foxy: Same as Beary.
- 113. Chickadee-y: Same as Beary.
- 114. Raccoony: Same as Beary.
- 115. Chinpokomon Toy Corporation : Collect all 30 Chinpokomon.
- 116. Ike : Find him crying during the assault on Craig's Keep and light the firework with a fart.
- 117. Mr. Hat: Main storyline.
- 118. Big Gay Al : Quickly answer the phone by selecting it; you have about 5 seconds.
- 119. Catatafish: Main storyline.
- 120. Sparrow Prince: Main storyline.
- 121. Frog King: Main storyline.
Easy "Too Far" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Once Randy's abortion on your third day in South Park is done, the green ooze will turn the fetuses into Nazi Zombies. They will be hostile when encountered. Defeat one group of them, and fart after the fight ends.
Go to City Wok and find the two elf children near the front of the store. Attack them and defeat them for easy experience points. Enter City Walk and save the game before exiting. The elf children will have respawned. Repeat the process as many times as desired. Note: Collect the items that they drop or they may eventually stop respawning.
Search the sewer vents to find the Emmy awards that the South Park television show has won.
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Acceptance||You accepted your fate and chose the name Douchebag yourself.|
|Animal Cruelty||You've farted on animals 25 times.|
|Are We Cool?||You found Jesus while playing as a Jew.|
|Ass of Fire||You defeated 20 enemies using Cartman's Ass.|
|Avenger||You defeated 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy was knocked out.|
|Canadian Handshake||You've farted on people 100 times.|
|Chinpoko loco||You collected 15 Chinpokomon.|
|Chinpokolypse||You collected all of the Chinpokomon.|
|Clothes Whore||You've collected all of the available costumes.|
|Daddy Issues||You befriended your father.|
|Day Walker||You defeated the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.|
|Dog Whistle||You've farted on a dog while in gnome form.|
|Dragon Wrath||You knocked out 3 or more enemies with a single fart outside of battle.|
|Elven Hero||You defeated the Grand Wizard Cartman in battle.|
|Face Hoff||You defeated Princess Kenny while looking like David Hasselhoff.|
|First Day in South Park||You completed your first day in South Park.|
|For the Hoarder||You completed the game without selling any items.|
|Friends in Strange Places||You befriended both crab people and gnomes.|
|Full Arsenal||You own all the weapons and costumes available in the game.|
|View Complete List »|
During the "Beat Up Clyde" level, walk out of the room with Mr. Slave instead of deactivating the snuke.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.