This page contains Cheats for The Basement Collection organized by sections for PC. This game has "Compilation" as genre, made by Edmund Mcmillen, released on Aug 31, 2012. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Edmund Mcmillen
- Publisher: Edmund Mcmillen
- Genre: Compilation
- Release: Aug 31, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Easy "Found" Achievement Guide
When you find a larva, pick it up with the mouse button and then bring it to triachnid's head, and it'll latch on there. After level 1 you'll have an egg sack that you'll be carrying across the levels the larva will automatically go into into when you get close enough. You have to get all of the larva in one playthrough (as in you can't use level select.) When the egg sack has 7 larva in it you'll get the achievement.
- Level 1 - found on the way to the exit. Just stay close to the ground and you can't miss it
- Level 2 - go up the floating rocks on the right and you'll see a blue bird. Grab it and release it in triachnid's mouth, then unlatch all your feet and you'll fly up to a rock straight up where the larva is. (When trying to grab the blue bird, reach with your hand very slowly, or it'll fly out of reach.)
- Level 3 - no larva, just finish it
- Level 4 - found near the beginning of the level, can't miss it
- Level 5 - The hardest one to get, so have fun. First, leave the egg sack at the beginning and head to the first rock on the left. There is a blue bird on the end of the rock grab it and put it in triachnid's mouth. Before unlatching all your feet, press space and right click the ground to have a web go from the ground to triachnid's mouth. Now you can unlatch all your feet and you should be able to sort of fly to the upper right to get the larva. Grab it and put in on triachnid's head the bird might fly away but it should get caught in the web. You should still have a web from that first rock still attached to triachnid's mouth, so put the blue bird back into your mouth and you should be able to fly back down past the spikes to the ground. Then you can let the bird go, grab the sack, head to the left and finish the level.
- Level 6 - After opening the door with the blue rock, there is a larva. It's very hard to miss.
- Level 7 - There are 2 larva but they're in the same spot. In this level you'll be over a pool of acid and you have to open the way to the final area. When you open the way, both larva will fall into the acid, so before you do so spin a web from one end to the other and it'll catch them when they fall. When you put them into the egg sack you'll get the achievement.
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|"Hey, do i know you?"||Make more progress through the main game in Time Fcuk|
|"How odd, because i'm very sure i remember you"||Finalize the game the wrong way in Time Fcuk|
|"I'll leave when you remember who i am"||Finalize the Unknown in Time Fcuk|
|"Oh, hello"||Make progress through the main game in Time Fcuk|
|"Please leave me alone"||Finalize chapter 2 in Time Fcuk|
|"Sorry, i don't remember you"||Finalize the game the right way in Time Fcuk|
|"Steven?"||Make a stage in the editor in Time Fcuk|
|"Why yes, you do actually"||Make even more progress through the main game in Time Fcuk|
|( (o) )||Beat Boss Rush in Grey Matter|
|( )||Beat Mormal Mode in Grey Matter|
|( o )||Beat Expert Mode in Grey Matter|
|@||Come full circle in Coil|
|<3||100% Meat Boy|
|Acid Reflux||Finalize Spewer Chapter 5|
|Bad Milk||Finalize Spewer Chapter 2|
|Bibulon's Moon||Discover the Moon's of Bibulon|
|Bile Butter||Finalize Spewer Chapter 4|
|Bonus Meat!||Finalize bonus chapter in Meat Boy|
|Build it and they will Spew||Make and play a custom stage in Spewer|
|View Complete List »|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.