This page contains Cheats for Pac-Man Museum organized by sections for PC. This game has "Compilation" as genre, made by Namco Bandai Games, released on Feb 25, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Compilation
- Release: Feb 25, 2014
- ESRB: Everyone
Easy "Happy 30th" Achievement or Trophy Guide
This achievements involves getting all the medals involving the "Strawberry" fruit across most of the Pac-Man games.
- Pac-Man: Score 100,000 points. Easier said than done you'd need to do some decent navigating around those pesky ghosts, especially during later rounds.
- Pac-Mania: Score 100,000 points. Similar as above fortunately, you have even more opportunities to score, since there are more than 4 ghosts present on the maze at any given time.
- Pac & Pal: Score 100,000 points. This is not a dot-eating game, but rather flipping cards, eating fruit, and attacking ghosts rather than chomping on them. Scoring does come at a relatively quicker rate, however.
- Pac-Land: Score 300,000 points. Given that this is a 2D sidescroller with somewhat difficult controls, you'd need to make multiple trips across Pac-Land to stand a chance at getting a high score. Chomping ghosts and nailing those Jump Bonuses are key.
- Super Pac-Man: Score 100,000 points. The first few rounds should give a decent chunk of points with those Super Pellet and Power Pellet combination. Use them to your advantage, but be aware that this might not work later on in the game.
- Pac-Attack: Score 300,000 points in Normal Difficulty. The good news is that you have a significant point boost at the start of the game, so you only need 200,000 points to earn this medal.
- Pac-Man Battle Royale: Earn 30 Victories. There's a distinct difference between winning a "round" and earning a victory. Play this game and win the most rounds 30 times.
- Pac-Man Arrangement: Score 300,000 points. Very easy to score during the Boss battles, as they'll be worth 1600 after the 3rd ghost on a single pellet.
- Pac-Man Championship Edition: Score 300,000 points. This can be done on any course, but be prepared to start dodging and reacting quickly on munching those ghosts for 3200 each (when the time is right).
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.