This page contains Cheats for Ziggurat organized by sections for PC. This game has "Action Shooter First-Person" as genre, made by Milkstone Studios, released on Aug 14, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Milkstone Studios
- Publisher: Milkstone Studios
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Aug 14, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
Enter one of the following codes listed below:
|mrjones||Disable weapon camera|
|quicken||Enable God mode|
|nextgen||Enable Next-Gen mode (chromatic aberration)|
|carmack||Enable VGA mode (320x200 approximately)|
|shazam||Fast Leveling up|
|massacre||Kill all enemies in the current room|
|idkfa||Lose all weapons and mana|
|ponce||Recover all health|
|ravmap||Reveal whole map|
|rambo||Unlock all weapons, ammo and level portal artiffact|
In-Game Achievement guide
- It's a trap! achievement guide - Keep opening mystery boxes until you trigger a trap.
- Ouch! achievement guide - Danger rooms are denoted by a yellow spike plate icon the map. They are full of traps and usually have doors on every wall. Die in one of their traps to earn "Ouch!".
- Karmic Justice achievement guide - Defeat the Boss on floor 1-4. Do not enter the portal that leads to the next floor. Instead, remain on that floor and kill yourself with grenades or by jumping in spikes or lava.
- Karmic Justice achievement guide - Explore a floor and find a challenge room, danger room, or a room with an environmental hazard or trap. Kill the Boss, but do not go through the portal. Instead, return to the previously discovered room and die to the trap or hazard.
- Relieve the pain achievement guide - Some weapons and spells cause elemental statuses, such as being poisoned, slowed, or frozen. When under such an effect, the enemy will display an effect, such as glowing green when poisoned or being covered in ice when frozen. Any enemy that dies during one of these effects will qualify for "Relieve the pain". To farm this, find a Serpent Staff. It has a 100% chance to inflict the poison status upon a hit. Progress until you encounter the shaman Boss or random shaman enemies. Shamans can summon extra enemies indefinitely, especially carrots. Hit a carrot with a single bolt from the staff will usually leave it poisoned until it dies shortly afterwards. Continue killing carrots spawned by shaman in this manner until "Relieve the pain" is earned.
- So close! achievement guide - Lose to the final Boss on floor 5.
- A walk in the park achievement guide - Challenge rooms are denoted by a red spike platform icon on the map. They are full of traps that require timing and platform skills. There is only have one door leading in, and they contain a treasure chest at the end. Progress through the room and open the chest at the end to earn "A walk in the park".
Easy "Cheat like it's 1994" Achievement Guide
Type iddqd or idkfa during game play.
Easy "Do you want to know more?" Achievement or Trophy Guide
On the first floor of the dungeon, secret rooms are indicated by a cracked wall where a door normally would be found. Shoot the cracked wall until it breaks open to enter the secret room. You must then approach the stained glass window at the rear of the secret room to trigger a short cinematic that describes a previous game developed by Milkstone.
Easy "It's a trap!" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Keep opening mystery boxes until you trigger a trap.
Easy "Karmic Justice" Achievement or Trophy Guide
- Tip 1: Defeat the Boss on floor 1-4. Do not enter the portal that leads to the next floor. Instead, remain on that floor and kill yourself with grenades or by jumping in spikes or lava.
- Tip 2: Explore a floor and find a challenge room, danger room, or a room with an environmental hazard or trap. Kill the Boss, but do not go through the portal. Instead, return to the previously discovered room and die to the trap or hazard.
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Alumni||Unlock all character classes|
|Applied student||Reach experience level 5|
|Brother of Daedolon||Survive the Ziggurat|
|Cheat like it's 1994||Find a super secret cheat code|
|Easy peasy||Reach floor 3 without getting damaged|
|Elementary||You reached 3rd floor. Now the real lesson begins.|
|Erudite||Find all lore scrolls|
|First of the class||Reach experience level 10|
|Hands tied||Win the game without using any level up|
|Hurt me plenty||Die 50 times|
|I'm too young to die||Die 10 times|
|It's a trap!||You've been ambushed in a treasure room|
|Jack of all trades||Unlock all perks|
|Master of Magic||Equip a weapon of every kind|
|Minions Must Die||Kill 1000 enemies|
|Mudblood||Get to floor 3 using only the magic wand (Apprentice class only)|
|My precious!!||Unlock all weapons,perks,lore & character classes|
|Not too rough||Die 25 times|
|Ouch!||You died on a danger room|
|View Complete List »|
To unlock the following Characters, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Agnes the Witch||Kill 200 Slimes|
|Algorab the Alchemist||Deal 35,000 damage with alchemic weapons|
|Cid the Seer||Kill 250 Carrots|
|Corvus the Vampire||Kill 5,000 enemies|
|Glyndor the Battlemage||Kill 120 Orcs|
|Hadar the Templar||Kill 25 Demons|
|Jules the Harlequin||Open 10 mystery boxes|
|Kraz the Novice||Kill 200 enemies with the magic wand|
|Leto the Cleric||Kill 200 Imps|
|Loki the Vagabond||Play 20 games|
|Menzi the Shaman||Kill 40 Shamans|
|Osuna the Bard||Kill 250 Kobolds|
|Rigel the Acrobat||Deal 15,000 damage with staves|
|Saiph the Librarian||Deal 25,000 damage with spells|
|Simon the Sorcerer||Win the game|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.