This page contains Cheats for Amorphous Plus organized by sections for PC. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Not Set
- Publisher: Not Set
- Genre: Not Set
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Have a lot of Clutters stick to you, then shake them off followed by an immediate swing. You should get the "Unbelievable Swing" award.
Use the following tactics to defeat the corresponding enemy.
- Amalgam: Can absorb other Glooples and grow bigger. Once big, it can multiply. The bigger it is, the slower it moves. Blow it up with a grenade. If you want an award, defeat it like an Oozle. Beware the babies; kill them.
- Biter: Fast and annoying. Either attack it head on, or move out of the way and then strike.
- Clutter: Reproduces if babies latch on to you. Shake them off by rotating the mouse around your character. To defeat them easy, chase them off screen or strike them just when they release a baby. You will get more points if you swat a baby as an adult.
- Frostie: Very fast and can freeze things that it touches. Drag it off screen or kill it and shake yourself out of the ice before you get killed.
- Fuzzle: Similar to a Biter. Hit it three times, then defeat it like a Biter.
- Gloople: Does not hurt you. Kill them if there nothing else bothering you.
- Gray: Combination of a Gloople and a Oozle. It can harden if danger strikes it. Get away from it, but make it face you. When it uses its dagger attack, slice its body and repeat two more times.
- Grinder: They roll over you. To defeat it, either explode it, move it in acid, or make it clash with another Grinder. Then, swat at it five times.
- Horror: Combination of two Biters. Avoid it, wait for it to release four spiky boomerang objects, then strike the core. Beware; it can create more Biters with the teeth attack.
- Inkie: Fast blob that can blind you if it hits you. Once popped it releases ink that you can slip on. Get rid of these head on quickly.
- Meltie: Once popped it will release acid. Destroy it and run.
- Oozle: Combination of two Glooples. It follows you slowly. Get behind it and swat at it three times.
- Queen: Leader of the Glooples. Has sharp claws that can tear you in half or rip your head off. Can easily be defeated with a Razor Glaive. Strike at the farthest spot that is targetable. If you have the normal sword, just try to hit it just when it strikes you. Beware; it can regenerate if a bug is inside another Gloople.
- Razor Queen: It has many attacks, but there is one that leaves it open for a strike. This is when it charges at you. Step to the side, swat it, then run.
- Sharp: Turns into a spiky ball. To defeat it, either knock it off screen or go behind it and swing at it when it retracts its spikes.
- Stikie: Once popped it will release sticky goo. Try not to bump it.
- Torchie: Leaves behind fire tracks, lights ink puddles on fire, and can burn things it touches. Do not kill it when it is on fire or you will explode. Instead, wait for it to cool down or drag it into a sticky puddle and then strike.
- Void Eater: Combination of a Gloople and a Gray. Do not go near it or you will be obliterated. Try to only attack when it is about to fire its dimensional rip beam.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do you get razor queen...
I have all the awards except 10 mins in bounty run mode, i can't get it even with only 8 possible glooples on screen, the glaive sword, and the suit that explodes if something deadly gets you, how can i get this award?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.