- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: May 23, 2016
- ESRB: Teen
Hints & Secrets
Hanamura Map: balcony Leap
When the enemy team's base upon the Hanamura map remains in the easily defended shrine area, some characters you may select can head outside the base and make a leap from one ledge to a veranda (after shooting away the railing) to acquire surprise access to an area of the base from which it is simpler to launch an attack. Characters with a much shorter jump normally cannot cross the space. Fortunately is that there's a greater path that makes the leap possible for a lot of characters (possibly with support from a wall run), offered you're ready to run the risk of prospective death if you do not perform it appropriately.
Peek around corners
Enter into an emote for 3rd individual to peek around corners without getting shot.
D.Va: effective ultimate
While playing as D.Va, shoot your ultimate / supreme into the air over an objective or enemies rather of directly into an objective or enemies so they can not evade it as quickly. Make certain it rains down and explodes mid-air.
More effective rockets with 76
While playing as 76, aim rockets at feet for splash damage instead of missing.
You can conceal behind their turret shield if a Bastion is on your team. It can be an excellent place for Torbjorn's turret, or bending snipers.
Lucio's Strategy Tip
While play as Lucio, you can wall ride to reach peaks in the map, making enemies search for at you while your team eliminates them.
The following characters will say the following non-English quotes.sebts ctsvn afbnmaMercy (German)
- "Helden sterben nicht": Heroes never/don't die
- "Sprechstunde bei der Frau Doktor": Consulting with the female doctor
- "Огонь по готовности" (ogon po gotovnosti): Fire at will
- "Вместе мы сила" (vmeste my sila): Together we are strong
- "Personne n'échappe à mon regard": No one can escape my sight
- "ça pique, n'est-ce pas?": It stings, doesn't it?
- "Allez, montre-toi": Come on, show yourself
- "Je te vois...": I see you
- "Magnifique": Magnificent
- "Encore?": Another one? / Again?
- "Cherché la femme": Search for the woman
- "Une balle, un mort": One shot, One kill (lit. "one bullet, one death")
- "Et c'est comme ça": And it's like that
- "À la vie, à la mort": To life, to death" or also "for better, for worse
- "Merde!": Shit!
- "C'est la vie": That's life
- "始め！": (hajime!): Start!
- "身を捨てても、名利は捨てず" (mi o sutete mo, myōri wa sutezu): Even if I sacrifice my body, I will never sacrifice my honor (an ancient quote by famous swordsman Musashi Miyamoto)
- "我が魂は均衡を求める" (waga tamashī wa kinkō o motomeru): My soul seeks balance
- "竜神の剣を喰らえ" (ryūjin no ken o kurae): Taste the blade of the Dragon God
- "水のように流れ" (mizu no yō ni nagare): Flow like the water
- "俺は風だ！" (ore wa kaze da): I am like the wind!
- "まだまだ" (mada mada): Not yet, not yet!
- "覚悟" (kakugo): Readiness / I'm prepared
- "いざ尋常に勝負" (iza jinjō ni shōbu): Let's play fair
- "かまいたち" (kamai-tachi): Whirlwind cut
- "くそ" (kuso): Damn / shit
- "上等だ" (joutou da): Let's fight
- "我が魂は まだ燃えておる" (waga tamashī wa mada moete oru): My soul is still burning
- "防衛戦願おう" (bōei-sen negaou): Let us hope for our defense outcome
- "我が心明鏡止水" (waga kokoro meikyōshisui): My mind as bright and clean as a stainless mirror
- "竜が我が敵を喰らう" (ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau): Dragon, eat my enemies
- "这个世界，值得我们的": Our world is worth fighting for!
- "冻住，不许走!" (Dòng zhù, bùxǔ zǒu!): Frozen, not allowed to go
- "Zhè yàng kě yǐ dǎng zhù tā men.": This will stop them
- "冰墙，升起来吧！" (Bīng qiáng, shēng qǐ lái bā!): Raise, ice wall!
- "瞧瞧这个" (Qiao Qiao Zhe Ge): Check this out!
- "等等，别过来！" (Děngděng! Bié guòlai!): Wait! Don't come here!
- "欺负人" (Qīfu rén): Bullies
- "Hēi Hēi lai la": Hey hey I'm here
- "谢谢" (Xièxiè): Thanks
- "게임시작" (geim si-jag!): Game start!
- " 게임을 하면 이겨야지" (geim-eul hamyeon igyeoyaji): I play to win
- "비상탈출" (bisang talchul): Emergency escape
- "짜증나 " (jja jeung na): That's annoying
- "안녕!" (annyeong): Hello
- "하! 이건 사기야!" (igeon sagiya): Ha! That was OP!
- "다시 한번 해보자고!" (dashi hanbeon haebojago): Let's try that one more time
- "다시 완벽하게 작동한다!" (dashi wanbyeokhage jakdonghanda!): Operating perfectly again!
- "앞아!" (apa!): It hurts!
Engaging effectively on defense
Use the following tips to more effectively engage enemies on defense and give your team an advantage:
- Do not attack the enemy right outside their spawn. If you die, they will be back in the fight much quicker than you due to you having to spawn further away. This is especially important at the beginning of a match.
- Engage the enemy at a choke point where you have the advantage. It is best to also have the height advantage while defending a point. For example, while on defense on the Route 66 map, do not defend the payload near the enemy spawn. Setup and initially defend around the corner on top of and around Big Earl's Gas. The enemy will then be further from their spawn and you will be closer to your spawn and have a better overall advantage compared to defending near their spawn.
Engaging effectively on offense
Use the following tips to more effectively engage enemies on offense and give your team an advantage:
- Always try attacking enemies as a team and not alone. Especially avoid 1v2 and 1v3 engagements against the enemy.
- If multiple players are killed on your team and you are still alive, retreat and regroup with your team before attacking again.
- If you are at an enemy choke point, try focusing on killing just one or two enemies and then immediately attack so you have a 6v5 or 6v4 advantage. Do not hesitate on attacking and pushing forward when you have the one or two player advantage.
- If you are having trouble getting past a certain point while on offense, try waiting until one or two of the players on the team have a strong ultimate available that can help your team push past the point.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I am currently at 2490 sr but it shows platinum since thats where I was placed in. My question is at the end of the season will I get 400 competitive points or 800?...
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.